Thursday, July 28, 2011

Intro Week!

After this week's maintenance, we got Special Intro Lottery in Item Mall! Each lottery box are 82 coins (same as SP) and here are the intros we can get :3



Someone reported they got the secret Summer Break Intro, which is suspected to be this one :



And because I was dying due to curiosity, I finally downloaded MRB viewer and...


Uuuu ideal appearance of my Klae ♥ 
I'M GONNA GET THAT NOBLE INTRO NAO. 

Ah, I decided to buy one right after I updated the game, using the coins I was supposed to spend on BoPs, and I got Songstress Intro o3o I don't have plan to use it on any of my girls, so most likely I'll just keep it for now /o/


12 comments:

  1. uuu those intros do want...

    *checks wallet*

    ..... huhuhuuuuuuuuuu T^T

    O-ONLY ONE WEEK WRY

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, nonsense I just realized my portrait is now there as King of pepen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Klae's ideal appearance is naked apron?

    /Wrath'd

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Trass : Any particular intro you want? If I got extra I can keep it for a while :O And yes~ You are King of Pepen o/

    @Lazy-kun : A noble girl should never be found walking around in that apron! >:O

    ReplyDelete
  5. UUU REALLY!?

    Actually, I'm fine with having any of them except Songstrees Intro :<

    Uuuu how much do I have to pay? >3<

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as it's for personal use, wohohohoho o/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nonsense of course it's for personal use (=∇=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hohoho I see o/

    Hum... their prices vary around 3-5jt, Trass. But Songstress can even reach 10jt.

    Decide on which hair you want, Trass!

    OR MAYBE YOU WANT GORGEOUS /shot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah yeah, the Summer Break one is rare, so.... o3o

    I saw a person vending it for 40jt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uuuuuu beautiful Klae is beautiful >3<
    Did you already use the Noble intro?

    Ah, and after Trass became Prince Penvo, one of iendahoy's alts came and changed her hair to the Summer Break hair. It was pretty cute hauhau...
    (But I'm sure it would look much cuter on a shota) /Nova'd

    ReplyDelete
  11. By the way, should I get a gorgeous intro? I tried looking at potato with the Princess-looking style, and it turned out looking like this: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfainkYGzg1qgvpo5o1_500.jpg

    /gunned down and stabbed with a fork

    ReplyDelete
  12. iPROFL'd (Potato Rolled on the Floor, Laughing)


    Hummm, why not, ilu-chan!? Though I think the curly hair from Sweet Intro will look good on you too!

    ReplyDelete