Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Take My BL4ckH4nD, We're Off to Never Never Land

As promised before, I will introduce myself after some posts. So permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.

Voila! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran known as Reika in this very ring, however known as BL4ckH4nD, or Black, by the rest of the vast web community, for this visage has been a valorous veneer I have donned to cast vicariously as both hero and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate in most games I played.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Rei. *bows


A little bit about me, I'm (currently) a 24 going 25 year old who loves making stories in my head since kindergarten. I have been working on them for real since college, which haven't progressed far due to conflict of interest (read - too much gaming). Same problem occurs that made my anime stockpile unwatched up till now. orz

I have been a gamer since I don't know when, my first game was Mario Bros and Duck Hunt in Nintendo. Bet most kids nowadays don't even know what those looked like.._.
I play most, if not all, genres. And my top 3 favourites are FPS, RTS, and RPG.

ECO is my third MMORPG life, with RF Online being the first and Lineage 2 the second. I started playing the game on January 2011 after the meddling of a certain female friend whom I have only met twice after all these years ever since I was stil in the college. I promised her I'll play after I graduate, and since I don't turn back on my words, I did.

It felt just like the old times when I started playing, no one I know but Mandy, head filled with questions, high expectation of the game itself, saying "poor little thing :(" when I killed my first momon - pururu, thoughts on how to make quick bucks, and many more.

There are times I compare my experience in all three MMO I played, for instance:

-I had more epic wars in RF than here
The Chip War is the best part of that game IMHO, since the rest are just so-so

-I had better graphics experience in L2
Although the only lolis are female dwarfs, pantsu views are just as common - with more details. (And we can SWIM!)

-I've met worse jerks in both games than here
RF is free pvp for opposite races, and killing your own race only requires a drink from a chaos potion. While in L2 a pvp is only a ctrl+click away with a negligible penalty despite the "duel invitation" option.
Bet you can tell what happens when dumb kids or d-bags get a hold of that system huh?

-I've met worse cheaters in RF than here
If you think makroers that hogs your hunt spots are bad, go try getting killed out of nowhere, got hit by over 100 attacks in 1 move, or pwnd by lvl 30s wielding lvl 55 weapon and hax damage as lvl 50s.
And yes, they made the wars pointless. The very reason I quitted the game in the end.

But still, I am enjoying myself in this game in the game, a lot. Especially thanks to Mandy, her bf, and of course you guys. \^o^/

I actually have known Revelations before I finally joined thanks to Mandy's invitation. I must say that I was excited when she invited me since I know there are foreigners here, and I'd love to chat in English to improve my language skill. Although sometimes I do it in Indonesian when I'm certain the ones online are locals.

I might have teased on you guys a lot of times, especially on a certain potato snack and a loli Pokémon trainer but that's just to show the love and how much I care. :3

And, alas, due to my work and maybe my age.. oh who am I kidding? I get tired easily and tend to fall asleep at times I really shouldn't. >_>

Incidents that happened as a result:
-Got Ayumu killed by swarm Chockoos during hanami event ;____;
-Arrived very late on Veily's wedding :<
-Unmentionable ruins deaths D:
-Made our hunting party lack firepower
-Disbanded a tsun2 party since I was the mobbing+healing+hf druid
-Left Veily and AD stranded at ST orz
-etc

Looks like I need to retake my supplements. @_@

Anyway, since we have our own blog now I will post notable stories ingame here rather than on our thread. I will also try to post my characters intro here after I have modified their background stories more.

That will be all from me for now, I really need to stop since I'm even worse than Esta whenever I got the writing mood (like now). Will see you in near future, cheers.
( '-')/

2 comments:

  1. Now here's a side of Rei I've seldom seen =3. A competitor in longwindedness has I now! >=3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers hohohoho (ノ°∇°)ノ

    ReplyDelete