Monday, August 1, 2011

TTE4 Celebration of Penvo's Inception

Yesterday, Trass and I went pearl hunting to scrape up some money. Using Yield, we got over 600 pearls, which was more than usual. Maybe the lack of dying made it easier for us to harvest them.

Unfortunately, the price of red pearl has dropped to 5900 G or so. We're selling them at 6k, but it'll be a while until they sell out. Thankfully, we have a wonderful sales slogan.

/人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Buy soul gems from me!
/人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Or make a contract!

Also while running around looking for eels, we got some treasure chests. One of them had a fun prize: Bully Girl Eye Bandage! Remembering that Trass also had one, and how he needed a wardrobe change to become a true Prince, we took some SS of Penvo's new look.


I scrolled out too much.


Prince Penvo using his dark powers.

Anyway, it was pretty fun.

But it would be more fun if Penvo used the Large Hair Ribbon like Vinel told him to.

9 comments:

  1. So those are your golems, I didn't notice the name >_>

    600 pearls.. o3o
    Did you use DD? How long did it take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suddenly handsome Penvo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new look! Are you going to change your appearance too, ilu-chan? /o/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. In case I haven't told you, all the pearls money we'll get will be used to buy an intro for ilu-chan. :<

    That's why I asked veil to keep the gorgeous intro for me o3o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, Yield had a richman voucher. I didn't notice how long it took, but probably a few hours... More than 2, probably 3 or more?

    And I'm not sure if I'll change appearance. Though we went pearl-hunting to get money to buy intros (from you guys for low price) I don't feel worthy of having an IM hairstyle orz
    (since Trass did all the work of harvesting pearls)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rage suddenly Penvo posted before me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only 3 hours?? o3o

    then a full DD will net you 8 times that amount... thus making the 600ish pearlsx6000=3.6jt++ to...

    27jt++...

    That's more than twice the amount I make from pirate raids!! DX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't forget that to get the best of this pearl farming needs at least two people controlling a full party, Rei. @_@

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah... it was probably more than 3 hours, then. The time just flows together *shot*
    Penvo said we'd get 15jt using the full 24 hours, so it was probably more, I guess :<

    ReplyDelete