Monday, July 18, 2011

Rolled into the Arena

After waking up in a tent without knowing how I rolled in there, I decided to follow the trail of Himeyo, the lovely princess that doesn't try to eat me. I found her healing people in the Arena. It was fun to see the strong people beating each other up, but after Hime left, lots of people died.

So, I brought my beautiful wife Ningyou-chan to help them out. While we were able to revive several people, unfortunately I had no idea what any of them were saying. Just for being in the arena, the two of us were PKed, as expected. Most people left us alone, but there were two people who were bent on killing everyone in reach.

Funnily enough, they were a necromancer (dark magicz!) and an assassin (it's his job!).

Even so, we made some allies. A young swordsman named "Kamabunta" seemed very excited and curious about the strange English-speaking potato, calling me "cc hokben" for unknown reasons.



This is a "hokben"(?).


A young wizard girl whose name was symbols enjoyed bolting people and quickly dying from her less-than-200 HP. She liked talking to another guy in the Druid party, DeathNote, who was absurdly strong with the newbie spiked club.

While hanging around, the wizard girl attacked Addicted on his floating Cinnamon carpet. After a bolt or two, its HP was down to 1 and it attacked the wizard girl. The sight of an almost-dead carpet missing all of its attacks while his rider "wkwkwkwkwk"ed was somehow incredibly amusing.

All in all, there were nice and fun people there. I don't think I'd go back but it was interesting, to say the least.

2 comments: