Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Wolf Still Sticking to Robots

... :<
True, even at this level, I'm still hunting trots and hounds, crushing their shells with my giant tooth (read: griel blade) and have to taste oils afterward, yuck! No wonder I got intestinal infection... /SHOTDEAD. Joking aside, true. Not only because I'm super laggy, but also my netbook lags and freeze lately. And that sometimes without reason...
So, always level 70 dungeons for me. I'll just take it easy. Died once today, but I guess it's worth it... A papa sure will get mad if his kid attacked. Died because of protecting kids is better than died cause of greed. :3

4 comments:

  1. :< Yep, a hermit be'st me.
    Will do eet again tomorrow. :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can't get a room without wasabis, LT A11-A12 are always vacant. Those rooms got Foxhound, Foxtrot and Gigant from Ruins 70. But yeah, Ruins is always the best place to GB alts since it's closer. Just consider those place as place to sologrind. ( '-')

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll grind there at night, I guess. :3

    ReplyDelete