Monday, August 15, 2011

A White Wolf's Entrance


... Does any of you have raw rabbit steak?
No? How about rare lamb steak?
... Awh... sadness... I'm kinda hungry here...
-looks at the other contributor-................ Whoopsies! Sorry, just kidding!

Hi, nice to meet you all!
You can say I'm a new contributor and once a member of revelations.
But currently, I'm ringless, although two of my friends (read: alts) is still there.
I'm known as Kaius in revelations.
Usually peoples call me Xiii or Kai. Oftenly Kai.
Is that easy enough?
My appearance? Domi Shaggy + Vigiliante Suit / Blood Set + Griel Blade. Red eyes.
I'm probably now the weakest member of revel. o3o Still level 93! OTL
I decided to take a break from ECO due to university and mental issues, ever ragequit from the ring itself, but now I'm back, that's why I'm ringless. SADLY, I cannot yet return to ECO due to various reason. Well, that's all, I guess! Now where's that delicious lapin...

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Kai!

    So are you really gonna switch to Rin? o3o

    More hode gonna be more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM hode since I created Rinelle. But Rin's purpose is as support-attack Sorc, not assaulter type. And still, Kai is my main.

    ReplyDelete