Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It was so sudden and unexpected

The 2nd idECO's Anniversary event. Was excited for a moment, but then found out there's no reset.

It turned me off.

It was major disappointment and made me lost the will the enjoy the game. After those grindings and time and effort, just to try to reach lv99 before this very event. ;-;

Lazy-kun reached his 99, but I haven't, but no mood to grind anymore, but still on DE, and I don't want to waste money, but I don't want to grind, so I just left Klae as she is now, raging at myself and whoever made the event having no reset. "orz

And um... that's why I haven't been around in-game. "orz

And this is not a form of hateful letter or complaint to WaveGame or anything.

I. Just. Need. To. Speak. My. Mind.


*goes to spin some cat*

No comments:

Post a Comment