Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thus Marked the End

Today is the maintenance day, which means 2nd Anniversary event is over.

Surprisingly I didn't went all-out to do it, the fact that I didn't went out and get Midori and Akane to earn more stars is a proof of this.

Maybe because the rewards don't really catch my interest, or maybe because I've been busy being badass with fashion and wreaking havoc in mecha royal rumble together with Naomi since 2 weeks ago.

Not to mention since this is the fasting month I always go back home, and whenever my brother is not using his PC I engange in an epic firefight together with a band of misfits.

Well, if any of you wondered about my recent lack of activity in ECO, there you go. XD

Still, that doesn't mean I forgo the whole event, I still managed to trade in 80+ stars for my rewards (yay for full 4 accounts!). I even did last-minute trades 10 minutes before today's maintenance.

Despite several dissapointments about this event, my girls still had some fun. Let's hope for a better improvements in the future, and hope that the next month's server merge won't screw things up.

So, to mark the end of ECO's 2nd anniversary event. Here's a salutation from my girls.


Happy birthday to Emil Chronicle Online Indonesia!

Redards:
NakashimaAyumu
AuroraEinzbern
KirisawaReika
YamashitaMiharu

9 comments:

  1. Ah, I still have 3 unspent stars. And yeah, I also found the rewards unappealling ( '-');

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy Rei is Busy =3

    I have 3 unspent stars too, though the funny thing is that I can't spend them (the dialogue died just before the choices on how to spend them).

    Still, I got some rather nice stuff so no pain here o3o

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could always just trash one star and spend the last two, though that's a bit sad o3o

    And Happy Birthday ECO! /shot

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, I forgot to ask. How do I contribute in here ( '-');?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Frawn: Just click "New Post" on the top right hand corner. Alternatively you can also click "New Post" on your Dashboard as well =3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been added yet, that's probably why I can't contribute ( '-')

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure I sent invitation to your email adress, Frawn. Have you checked your inbox?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't find it, even in spam box. Could you please try sending it again? sorry for the trouble "orz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hauhauhauuu please tell me your email again later then. o3o

    ReplyDelete