Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sup guys.

Hello Revelations. I am Shnao!


This is my Bounter Hunter, Shnao~ He's a druglord. :3

I've been playing Emil Chronicle Online for around... three years? Yup! I started off in SG/MY ECO by RunUp just like everyone else and slowly migrated over to idECO by WaveGame. Here's a little summary of my history with ECO~ Sorry if it becomes long-winded for you.

I was originally in a ring from the main game forum I lurk at, http://ggftw.com. Eventually my ring became inactive and I joined a friend's, C4ssidy and her ring, Rare Hunters. Inactivity got the best of us too, eventually. I left RunUp and went to WaveGame with the invitation of Hemi from Revelations. Things were great, but as usual, boredom and inactivity ensued, so I ran to a little pserver that a friend from ggFTW told me about. Things went along great, made new friends, got a Booster or two, but once again, I was saddened by the inactivity so eventually I left it.

I came back to idECO, with knowledge of how to grind as a melee character, and made my two mains, Shnao and Sorry and happily grinded my way to 85. I lost motivation again and decided to try the pserver again but that didn't last long at all. nonesense I decided to go back to idECO and start over AGAIN, except on the other server, Hikari. I made three lolis, and joined an English speaking-only Ring named ArcaneZ, the ring leader, KinnisonArc, was one of the most generous players I have ever met. However, the fun didn't last long when I heard about the server merge, I lost motivation and quit again. orz

After a few weeks, I lurked on to idECO again and found Trass, AD, Veil, and Esta! I was so happy to see the ring active I decided I would be too again.

Here's a list of the characters I have made in my entire ECO experience.

SG/MY ECO (Open Beta):
  • Tsundere, the overly-INTelligent wannabe Archer/premature Gunner!
SG/MY ECO (Official Release):
  • Tsumaranai, the slow-tanking meido Trader
  • Tsurupettan, the flat-chested Wizard who abused Cinnamons
  • Tsundere, the remade Archer who learned from her horrible mistakes (orz)
idECO (Take 1!):
  • Sentimental, the trap loli Sage who was mentored by Zak and Hemi
  • Scholastica, the Treasure Hunter who was named after a character from 11eyes
Atomix ECO (A *cough*pserver*cough*):
  • Shnao, the super sexy bara Commando who I dressed up in several outfits
  • Death, the innocent Druid slave who accompanied Shnao
  • ワガママMIND, the ideal Sage with her absolute territory and seifuku
  • Tatsumi, another anime-based character that was my money-farming Enchanter
  • Super Paper, a silly little Merchant mule I made based off Lambda-chan from Umineko~
idECO (Take 2!):
  • Shnao, my lovable Bounty Hunter who I still grind on today
  • Sorry, another innocent slave Druid I made to accompany Shnao
  • Poverty, my ironically named Merchant slave who resides in Downtown and North Bridge
Atomix ECO (Failure Attempt):
  • Sociometry, the adorable soloing Striker who couldn't make it
idECO (This time Hikari is gonna get it...):
  • Illicium, the beautiful Merchant with Unlimited Paper Fan Works
  • Alstroemeria, the wishful-thinking Fencer who just wanted to be a goth loli
  • Erinacea, the lazy Vates who never healed a single player
idECO (Tomodachi Server Merge):
  • Shnao and Sorry are forever my mains now but there's a chance when DEMs come out, a certain little Reyvateil is gonna take their spots.
tl;dr version:
  • Started on SG/MY ECO
  • Went to idECO
  • Went to AtomixECO
  • Went back to idECO
  • Went back to AtomixECO
  • Went back to idECO
Whew, that was a lot to type and read and I didn't even tell you guys about me! Well, I'll keep this part short.

I'm easy to get along with.
I like playing online games.
I like to draw and photoshoop.
I like to exercise.
I like listening to Touhou and VOCALOID for my music needs.

I guess that's everything for now...

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL (AGAIN), REVELATIONS!


*...zzz...*

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shnao! Welcome to the blog!

    I see you've been in other ECO too. And the issue is always activity? "orz

    Sometimes it's lonely in-game too, but eh, I know the people are somewhere out there. I usually play during evening to nighttime now (Indo time), can't play much because of school, but I won't be quitting the game, so you can find me when it's morning for you o/

    ReplyDelete
  2. [I like to draw and Photoshop.]

    Proof plz, preferably of Shnao and Sorry grinding together =w=

    /murdered for double entendre


    It was a lot of fun doing crazy mafia things the other day hohohoho~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi AD. o/ Okay, I'll try to get on earlier from now on.

    Yes, ilu, I'll post another blog showing some of my stuff, sadly no ECO fanart, not even of Shnao and Sorry "grinding together." =w= And yes, that was fun! Let's do it again sometime.

    ReplyDelete