Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cool hakama is cool

uuu I'm sleepy so lemme make this short Barley

I finally got to buy a Student's Hakama, which is from the same set as my Student's Blouse, for 4M. Hapiness can has.


After that I went to reinforce some lv 90 daggers. Since we're not opening our vacuum yet, I had to buy them. I bought 7 of them. With Letto's increase str reinforcement chance skill, I managed to get two +6 daggers (the rest broke). I tried one of the +6s for a +7. I failed.

I kept the other +6 in the end.

And then, to put light iris in it. Frawn sells some R2 light iris cards for 195k each. I bought 2, attempted an R3. I failed.

I could've tried again but I'm already so broke after buying the hakama and lv 90 daggers and lots of str crystals, so I could only get one more card. So, I inserted it right away into the weapon.

More hax damage can has.

4 comments: