Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Love Warlock

Today I reverted Torasu back to Cabalist, in order to get Shadow Blessing and Pentagram, and also Ablation. so I started with jlv 22 Cabal.

After selling my oaths with ilu-chan at North, I bought the RI 66 shirt for 3M which gives +3 STR and VIT. Well, I decided to grind in Ruins using Trass' Dark Blaze, mobbing lv 70 mobs. I died.

I know then that it wasn't such a good idea, so I went out after achieving jlv 27 for Torasu. I was planning to grind in Enigma again, and since I want to grind effectively, I was thinking to bring Ningyou for VR but something came across to me.

Why don't I try using Vinel instead of Ningyou?

Vinel is a melee druid with 90+ AGI and 75+ STR, so of course, it'd be blast with her VR and MR. I logged her in and made her poss Torasu's Armor. His right is possed by Ruka (with Tiger Mask) and neck is Letto (also with Tiger Mask) for his Flame Heart. If I had one more Tiger Mask, I'd make Vinel wear it. Anyway, Torasu was wearing Tiger Mask, and 66 Shirt.

I grinded for a while, and it was SUPERB. I could OHKO everything in Enigma. Even beating dem CrossCressters.

My maximum capabality for now is to Petrify the enemy which makes them 100 Earth. I used Flame Heart, obviously to double damage output. And then VR and MR to get +10 for all stats. Evil Soul to get 190% damage from using Shadow Blade (which is 100 Dark). I also have Follow Up which increases damage when the enemy is in abnormal state.

In theory, it would be like this:


Shadow Blade => 240% Atk
Evil Soul => x1.9
Total Attack: 240 x 1.9 = 456%
100 Earth (Petrify) attacked with 100 Dark (Shadow Blade) => x225%
Total Attack: 456 x 225/100 = 1026%
Follow Up => +20%
Total Attack: 1026 + (1026 x 20/100) = 1231%
Flame Heart => +54%
Total Attack: 1231 x 54/100 = 1895%

For example, my Atk is 700.
So, ignoring the enemy's defense, I would deal 700 x 1895/100 = 13265 damage.

When Soul Sacrifice, Cabalist's lv 50 skill gets implemented in our server, it'll be 26530 damage AHAHA- /murdered

Of course in practice it won't be that easy. It'll still be reduced by the enemies' left defense, and then subtracted by their right defense.

At jlv 27, this is the most I could do against a Bandit.


And then SUMMER! I levelled up to jlv 28 and got +1 STR bonus. Then I could achieve this.



Huuu... now I broke my own damage record =w=.
This is still lv 87 jlv 28. I wonder how much I'll be able to do once I get to 9X/50 uuu >w<

With this, challenging Unknown is a dream no more.




... only there won't be any possessions.

Well, for Unknown, I'm planning to use Shadow Blessing+Shadow Pentagram combo. I already inserted an R2 light IRIS card into Torasu's weapon, so let's see how it'll turn out later. But first, I need to get to jlv 30 HUUU

Anyway, since I started using Vinel as my possession, 4 people have asked me about my job and status and skills etc. No wonder they're surprised that a mage can do much physical damage /killed

Also, random but when I was grinding, this kk BM died. I had no Resspots so I left him be and continued killing other bandits around him. Then suddenly, he magically revived. There's no usual blue thingies when you revive someone either. He said thanks to me, and went away.

/end rant


=========================

EDIT:
Finally got jlv30 and learned Shadow Blessing and Pentagram. Tried the combo on a Bandit, giving dark up, and put the dark circle on the ground, then mash Merciless Blow with Light IRIS weapon. On the first try suddenly 14k. I was so surprised I couldn't take an SS Giant Barley.

Anyway, at least now I know I have a good chance =w=

5 comments:

  1. Rage your son and your sister are so hax together =w=

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beat those CC'ers? Great job =w=b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melee 'Locks are a force to be reckoned with indeed =3

    As for that kk BM, if he had a Nekomata with him, there might be a chance that it casted Revive on him (and he died just in time). Otherwise.... Maybe the Emil Dragon likes him a bit more than the rest of us =3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks~ >3<

    And no, he was alone. No Catties.

    ReplyDelete