Sunday, October 16, 2011

The King is Here

The king has come! Bow to me! Muahahahaha *cough2* ahahaha..haha..ha..
That's what I want to say, but unfortunately, it's not something I should be saying proudly. Yeah, I'm a king --that's the tittle my friends gave me-- the King of DC. Lag, freeze, DC, whatever, they are my daily routine, as I'm really close with them like a family~ <3



*ehem*
Anyway, let me introduce myself. The name's Schein. But most people tend to call me Al or Alceus (my first char). Well, if you meet Pasopati, Vayth, Arcavid, Dewabharata, they're me as well.
My three main characters: Pasopati, Alceus, Schein

Err.. that was the old Schein. Time passed, and Schein got new look as he became my only main character. I had some real life issue and had to leave Acronia for a while. I left all of my old rings, and when I'm back, here I am, at Revelation. New people, new role, new environment, but unfortunately, my level isn't new at all, still stuck x_x
Schein

Well, I guess that's it for now. Want to know me more? You ladies can contact me ingame or mail, I'll immediately answer it. As for you guys, just mail me. I'll reply when I remember to.

Last but not least: I'm proud to be part of Revelation XD

7 comments:

  1. Hi there Trass's rival and love interest--- /DC'ed

    Huuu so you're a megane Titania boy... Ahahahaha no I'm not thinking anything like "He's a good fit to be rival of the dominion class-rep-looking Trass", not at all =w=

    Nice to meet you~ (ノ°∇°)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is Gakuen Revelation, then Al shall be a genius [now this is highly debatable /BLASTED] cheerful guy who often MIA [DC?] and Trass is a delinquent class rep who previously always MIA and now decided to focus more on class... /SHOT
    So it fits, Revelations as classroom where we peoples as classmates /BLASTED AGAIN
    On-topic, welcome again, Al, garumph! -w-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love interest...orz
    *cast DC Blast at ilu-chan*
    Don't worry, I know you're not thinking that I'm fit to be class rep's rival. I know you're thinking that I'm way too cool to be the class rep's rival :3

    And.. Gakuen Revelation, huh? Sounds cool.
    since I'm new here, wouldn't that make me a transfer student? :Da
    (and yes, I'm a genius since my sorcerer equipments are called Genius Robe/Pants/Shoes A__A)
    Maybe we should have an SS at Nanatsumori before the event ends then :D

    thanks for the welcome again XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah, fresh meat. Welcome. XD

    For the SS idea, i think it's better to take it in the normal school for a better picture environment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SS taking sounds nice :O

    And welcome again, Al hoho~
    Hope you'll enjoy staying with us from now on
    /o/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rival? What rival? /shot

    Well, welcome to Revelations, Shu.

    Hope you can keep up with the madness~

    ReplyDelete
  7. @rei
    m-meat? Σ(◦д◦;)
    Normal School? The one at Acro Plain or Fareast?
    But the NPC students' uniform can't be change to match us, right?
    but yeah, I agree Nanatsumori has dark and gloomy aura...not really fit to us..
    Or maybe someone's AS? +_+ /shot

    @ad
    thx~ of course I'll enjoy being [s]stuck[/s] together with you guys XD

    @trass
    don't worry, madness itself is my daily dessert after eating lag and DC.

    ReplyDelete