Saturday, October 29, 2011

Champions of DW

There is yet another awesome thing today, after CW. Yup after not at CW. It is because of this:


Both AD and me have became the champ /o/o/o/...Thanks to Milla for AD, and ilu-chan's alts for me OTL sorry ilu-chan. Ahem, well it started from me suggesting if we should make champs someday, so we did it today. And yeah, we tried(first with pets, but not working anyway), and it's only me and AD who kill, since both of us bring BoP. After getting the champ rank, we went back to ST Domi. And ilu-chan got an idea about us casting the Heroic Aura together.




Heroic Aura is awesome /o/

6 comments:

  1. Yes, yes! Pretty cool!

    I can't make the pics bigger though D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then the Crawler Champions too!!!

    http://imgur.com/adpIW
    http://imgur.com/vkiNa

    ReplyDelete
  3. being champion holds great responsibility, so do your best in aiding everyone on next CW =w=

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just noticed something... what's that beside you two? champ-only pet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's called "Wild Servant"

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, after I looked at it closely... they're character, huh? I thought they're some kind of dragon...
    but I'll go with you and call it Wild Servant XD

    ReplyDelete