Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hunt in A20 and A21

I am happy, because I am. For a reason I'm happy of course.

I logged in, then Trass and ilu-chan offered me to come to A20, to grind together, so I did went there. Well, at first it was kinda messy(orz), but it went well anyway. Then I wanted to try to mob a bit with DM, combined with Zen, Earth Aura and Water Aura. After I tried to hit few momons with it, I dealt many damage.

Well it is many to me *slapped*

For the first time, Hime can deal such a big damage to a strong monster, and she also could mob without problem(thanks to the elemental auras). But then, I went ahead and reseted. Now her Dex and Mag are lower, but Int and Vit are higher. And say what, after that I mobbed and Trass just followed me anyway.

The DM+Chaos Gate/Dark Blaze combo /o/

Yup, her power is decreasing but at least she has better chance to survive. I am so proud of my chars somehow, and happy with this change ;_;


Oh btw mobbing part 2 in A21:

Nice mobbing.

2 comments:

  1. We're proud of you too, Veil =3. Not every vates can mob on her own =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your dex is enough to get to 800 cspd with Mental Rousing, you're a valuable asset in KT. :3

    ReplyDelete