Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Last Memories

Er...Well, this has been ages since I last post, I suppose. Sorry for not posting much things till the last day of idECO :<

But forget that. Either way, I'm making this post/entry/anything it's called to tell parts of my memories and my journey's roads in ECO(no, not to just fill the blog, really! It's just for sharing, yeah) and well, also posting SS I took with freecam. I took them along with Frawn-kun one day before the closing(a.k.a. Deathlene, thanks a lot to him for wanting to come with me /o/). It'll be full of pics, so prepare for wall of pics, kay?

Before that, I did said "tell", but I'm just saying it in like...what? Few sentences maybe? I'm not good with this, after all, but just feel like sharing. The day I took SS and made this post is the last day, so I can't help it but sharing a bit, after not sharing almost anything at all here.

Okay, should we stop this nonsense, let's get started. You know every newbie first go to Tiny Island then Uptown after talking to Tita, not anywhere else. And you know, most newbie change job at Guild Palace. But not for Warlock and Vates, so you know where I go to.
Here, the White Church.

Well, I change job here, from Novice to Vates, and from Vates to Druid. Without the church I wouldn't be able to be a Vates at all, definitely. From here, I start my journey of being gb'd. Of course I won't tell every single detail of my journey to lvl102, the farthest level I can reach(due to no mood orz). Anyway these are the places I went to before:

 North Plateau, it's where I often stroll at.

 Northern Promenade, one of my favorite places.

 Momo Plains, I used to train my pets here.

Fareast City, from here I usually go to Enigma or Undead Castle
and Eastern Dungeon as well, but I rarely go there.

 UC(entrance part), I used to get lost even when I'm on the entrance.

 UC(Deeper part), this map needs Crest Paper to be able
to enter, but either way this is a nice place for grinding if you
know how to do so. 

Morg City, definitely a place I visit a lot because we go to LT from here. 

Light Tower(outside part), this is the place I go to, mostly for
grinding. There are many floors I used to go to, so many that I don't
want to bother talking one by one :< 

Tonka City, I go here for many purpose, but mainly to be able
to go to Maimai Island. 

Maimai Island, one of my favorite places because of the BGM.

Baobab Forest, I often grind here as well and later died after
meeting Mama. 

Night Baobab Forest, it's a nice place but...dangerous.

Water Layer, my most favorite place. This place has awesome view
and also enjoyable(IMO) BGM.  

Submarine Cave, this is where I often hunt Red Pearls with everyone,
mainly with AD(a.k.a. Klaethe).   

ECO Town(Titania Beach to be precise), one of my favorite places
since it's just...so nice. 

There's still many more places I went to, but I guess it'll be too many SS to put(I just prefer posting SS, it's my hobby to take SS anyway). So, to simply put, from Vates to Druid, and till now at lvl102, I went to those places, sometimes to grind, sometimes to relax. Of course I don't only go myself, sometimes I go with everyone, like how I often go to LT with everyone, Submarine Cave with AD, Ruins lvl70 with Kai-kun(a.k.a. Kaius), sitting at Acropolis South Bridge with Frawn-kun, and many more. There are few SS more to show a certain places' sight, too:

 
 I like those SS, honestly. The result is better than I thought after all o3o

Also some randomness:
LT from reaaaaaaaaallly faaaaar away(ya really). 

We met Mama. 

Chots of nonsense, even on the last day. 

 Zoomed in Kuro's face o3o

...Er...Well, that's it for my random stuffs. I just hope, although we can't meet again in idECO, we can still talk with each other. No matter what, ECO and of course my beloved ring, Revelations, along with the ring members(and also my friends who aren't in ring) won't be forgotten by me. Oh, and, thank you for everything in idECO, I will really treasure everything we've done in my memory~

Lastly, I'm sorry if I did/said something that hurts you guys "orz 
 

3 comments:

  1. These chots are now actually nostalgic... ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  2. M-MY NAME ISN'T THERE. WRY /killed

    ReplyDelete