Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A New Hero, A New Legend




Yeah, the title is from my favorite tokusatsu show back in 2000, which I think really fit the moment. Id ECO is no more. I was busy back then and couldn't take any SS or having fun ingame with everyone. Sad.. but couldn't be helped..

The only thing I could do was to write a short fanfic, depicting my chars who were reminiscing about their adventure, especially their rings. The end was inevitable, and I had fun more than anyone despite not being able to touch 110. It was fun, thus I have no regret...NOT!

Unfortunately.. I couldn't lie to myself. I was full of regret and despair, to the point my gem could turn into Grief Seed and myself into a Witch (or maybe Wizard since I'm a guy?) and so here I am at Zinnia, following everyone's step.

Meet Alcea (or アルセア ingame), my new-born adventurer.

<<Pic will be added later>>

I wasn't sure whether to name him in romaji or katakana, but in the end, I'm using katakana. I want to use Alceus actually. It's my original name (I know, not quite good of naming sense...orz), but since in katakana it turns into a Pokemon name, Arceus, I didn't use it. The name will be already used anyway.
And let me make it clear once again, I didn't copy the name. I created  the name before I know the existence of that Pokemon. I didn't follow the Pokemon generation after Ruby/Saphire/Emerald, so I didn't know about it until someone mentioned it to me. I repeat, it's original!

*cough*

Back to topic.. I also tried Schein (シャイン), but it's taken already. Maybe I still can use the romaji version, but.. well, people told me it's fine to use Romaji, but I'm still not sure..

And so with a little modification and, voila, the clone of the old golden-haired ranger was born.
He got the same face and hair model as the young Alceus, with the same whip-holding skills. A fresh start, with a bond to the old one.

  Name: Alcea
  Parent: Alceus (clone)
  Birthplace: Unknown lab, first awaken in Acropolis.

He's adopted by people of D. 星の光, but I hope, he can meet you guys again in the new world as a fellow adventurer. With Alceus' memory implanted, I'm sure Alcea will remember you :)

7 comments:

  1. Huuuuuu welcome back Akkun /shot for making up nickname

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuhuhuhuhuhu, welcome to Zinnia, Al >=3 Time to stalk you too... Fuhuhuhuhuhu~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And let us know whenever you want to join us as well =3

      Delete
  3. hoho thanks XD

    but I prefer 'the great, glorius, and handsome al-sama' as a nickname /burnt

    and sure, I'll join this again someday XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someday, why not, now? /killed

    Welcome back Shu~ /shot for still using that name

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hohoho =w=
    Welcome back Shu /killed

    ReplyDelete
  6. still focused on 1 char while adapting to the whole new system..
    well, I'm there in the usual chatroom though XD

    ReplyDelete