Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saga 9 Main Story Translation [Side: M]

Masha's path of the story.

Firstly, you go see Erick in Sky Tower.

"A M-Cup passed by me just now."

Erick: A big chested girl just passed by me just now. When I tried to talk to her, she said "I'm in a hurry to go see Grandma!". Sigh... she was my type too...

Then go to Downtown and meet Masha and her grandmother.

Elegant Lady is Elegant.

Masha: H-Huh? Why are you here!?
Masha: ...Ah, yes. Is that so... wait. So, you have things to do?
Elegant Lady: Oh, why are you two here?
Masha: I wanted some help from you, so I came here.
Elegant Lady: Now that's rare. What is it that you want?
Masha: Right now, Dominion World is in a really grave state.
Elegant Lady: I've heard this before. Machines attacking and only one town is left. That's dangerous.
Masha: Yeah, that's right! If it keeps going like this, Dominion World will be destroyed! In the last line of defense, West Fort, lots of people are hurt... Including my friends... So, I also want to do something to help.
Elegant Lady: Ahh... I can relate to that. But Masha, the people here are too busy protecting themselves. I really want to help, but I have no power to move out the army here...
Masha: T-That's true... Uu... there's nothing I can do after all...
Elegant Lady: It's too fast to say that, isn't it?
Masha: What?
Elegant Lady: You haven't even tried doing anything yet. Giving up because you can't won't change Dominion World, right?
Masha: ...Well, that's right.... but to be honest, from everyone I know, you are the one I was depending on... the most.
Elegant Lady: Huh? But I'm just an average person. The old people can only see from the sides. You guys are still young. Try to find a better way.
Masha: Grandma...
Masha: ... ... ...
Masha: ... Alright, then! Time for negotiation! Hopefully the military would like to help!
Elegant Lady: Now that's the Masha I know.
Masha: Hoho~ just wait and see, grandma! Now then, the available places are... Acropolis City, Iron City, Tonka City, Fareast City... I guess that's it. Northern... seems impossible. Which one should we go to first? You choose!

*Chooses Acropolis (because it's closest /shot)*

Masha: Okay, Acropolis it is! Let's visit the south army headquarters then. I'll head there first. Meet me there, okay!

And so.

Masha: So please, to save Dominion World, the power of every faction is needed!
Commander: Umm, ugh... Sorry, but we can't make those factions move easily. We also have rules, so please understand.
Masha: Ugh... it's not all. Let do this again. Where should we go next?

I chose fareast, but they refused as well. Apparently, you have to do this in the correct order (iron>acro>fareas>tonka). So I need to restart and start from iron orz.

At iron.

For some reason he refuses to look this way. Probably M-cup.

Mercenary Secretary: Just go home.
Masha: I haven't said anything!
Secretary: I know. This place isn't for little kids like you.
Masha: ....I-I'm hardly a kid! Take a look at my body!!!
(Note: M-CUUUUUUPPPPP ATTACKS)
Secretary: ...... Uh........ well, that might be true...
(Note: IT'S VERY EFFECTIVE! SECRETARY TOOK 9001 DAMAGE!!)
Secretary: T-That's not what I meant! If you need a bodyguard, you can pay to get one.
Masha: Hmph! Now that's more like it! Now here's my request.
Masha: Help Dominion World!
Secretary: ...What are you talking about? Sorry, but we have no time to play along with the dream of some kid.
Masha: This is not a dream! You know that Dominion World is currently in a serious danger, right!?
Secretary: T-That... of course I know. But those dominions just watch without helping? Giving reinforcements from Emil World needs at least an army doesn't it?
Masha: That's why! Go and send the army and mercenary soldiers, I mean!
Secretary: Ha-haahh??? Are you daydreaming!? To move out that number of soldiers... you'd need one nation's worth of fortune you know!?
Masha: Shut your trap! Just do it!
Secretary: Uhm.... well, okay... Roughly, you'll need around... 100 billion at least. With you alone, it'll be impossible.
Masha: ...
Secretary: There, you get it now don't you? A problem like this can't be solved just like that.
Masha: ... Fine.
Secretary: Good. If you understand now, please go home.
Masha: I'll pay.
Secretary: Good good. Pay it well, okay?
Secretary: ....
Secretary: .... What did you just say?
Masha: 100 billion Gold isn't it? I'll pay.
Secretary: W-Wait a sec!!! No way a kid like you could have a such amount of money!
Masha: Yes way. I'm a Merchant. Don't underestimate me!
Masha: Also, you've been saying kid this kid that for a while know! Shut up!
Masha: I'll use all of my savings so just do it, you ugly mug!
Secretary: U-Ugly mug!?
Masha: So, that's how it is! All of you is my slave now!
Secretary: W-Wait a sec! Do you really have the money!?
Masha: Of course! I have exactly 100 billion Gold! I'll pay for sure, so get moving now! You've been giving lots of excuses. Or is it because you guys are to scared to step your teeny feet on Dominion World!?
Secretary: W-what does that mean...?
Secretary: The money! The down payment! You have to pay the cash advance first!
Masha: Down payment?
Secretary: Yes! Down payment! 100 million Gold!
Masha: Ehh? That's not in the agreement isn't it!?
Secretary: Of course we also need down payment! Right now, right here! In cash! Mercenaries are really busy, so if they're not paid in advance, they won't move.
Masha: .........
Masha : *looks at player* .... do you have 1 Gold?

*Gives 1 Gold*

Masha: Ufu... thank you~♪
Secretary: Oi oi... What's this supposed to mean?
Masha: Okay... now with my 99999999 Gold and your 1 Gold, we have... Yup! Exactly 100 million Gold!
Secretary: Uogh!?
Masha: There! You have no more excuses now!
Secretary: ... Hmm..... it's exactly 100 million Gold...
Secretary: .... Hmph.. you really are something. Alright! We the mercenaries will go and help Dominion World!
Masha: R-Really!?
Secretary: Yeah. You've done well. After receiving this money, there's no backing down for us. We're mercenaries. Our lives are yours to command now.
Masha: Yay yay! With this it's all settled now! Money is really powerful, huh ♪
Masha: Eh... thanks. 1 Gold is also pretty valuable. Thanks once again ♪
You: What about the other 99.9 billion?
Masha: Eh? 100 billion? Of course I'll pay it all myself. I'll lose every little bit of my money... but that's okay. It's for times like this that money should be put into good use. I'll pay the rest later. Where should we go next?

*Chooses Acro*

This time it'll be different. Since we went to iron south first.

South Faction Commander: I don't know the details, but Iron City mercenary started moving. I heard they're hired by a single girl to go and help Dominion World. I don't know about Dominion World, but if Iron City makes a move, we also have to follow!

Masha: Ah, looks like we're too late. Mercenaries have started moving, so the south faction which has close relations with them have also started moving. Then the citizens who heard that will think of them as heroes... And obviously, East, West, and North army wouldn't stay still. They never want to lose to each other, and in the end, helps from all of the factions will come naturally. We're done with Acropolis! Next!

*Chooses Fareast*

..... The president looks.... disappointing.

Village President: Ahh, you! I know! Dominion World is in danger! They're attacked by the enemies so it's really dangerous!
Masha: G-Gramps, calm down a little.
President: This isn't the time to calm down! We need to hurry!
Masha: Eh? Fareast is also willing to help?
President: Of course! My friends are in danger aren't they? Since Acropolis already made a move, we will also help!
Masha: ... Sounds scary. Well, I think we're done here. Now that leaves Tonka. Let's go!

At Tonka.

Tonka Mayor is Bishounen.

Tonka Mayor: Do you need something?
Masha: You must already know that Dominion World is in danger, don't you?
Mayor: I know. How sad...
Masha: Good, then! Help me! Help Dominion World!
Mayor: Personally, I'd love to. But I can't possibly put Tonka in danger. it's not easy to meddle with this kind of thing. Because I have to protect this town as well.
Masha: This is troublesome... Help me explain, won't you?

You: We've convinced Acropolis City.
Mayor: They sure are strong. And I wonder why the Knightage also joined, but even though they're sending their troops, Acropolis will still be okay.

You: We've convinced Iron City.
Mayor: They're a group of mercenaries, the most suitable for this. So it's not something new.

You: We've convinced Fareast City.
Mayor: What? You asked for their help!? That hamlet... My apologize, I mean that place with the weak military, it sounds kind of impossible...
Mayor: Hmm.. I get it. Tonka will also lend their hand.
Masha: Eh? Seriously!?
Mayor: That's right. It seems we also have to help. When every other nations moved with the same goal in mind, Tonka can't just sit still and watch.
Masha: (... We never mentioned anything about northern though.)
Mayor: Hm? Did you say something?
Masha: N-no! I-It's nothing! A...haha...
Mayor: Okay then. Tonka will make its moves soon.
Masha: Yay! Thank you very much! Now doesn't this mean Emil World will cooperate and work together with Dominion World? With this, our work is done! I need to thank my grandma. If she didn't say all those things, I would have given up by now. Ah, you too. Thank you very much for your help! ... I wouldn't be able to do this alone. Because you were there, I felt like I can do it. Now time to meet up with the others! I'll go ahead, so see you again~

To Be Continued.

Hmm... well, Masha is the least informative path of saga 9 in my opinion orz

5 comments:

  1. VaL could have done this too.



    /killed and murdered and buried with the gayfish parade

    Uuuu M-cup is really powerful after all. I'll definitely do her route sometime uhuu~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why northern kingdom is impossible... o_oa

    so, no battle in this route?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The North kingdom itself is still hidden from the players so we can't exactly go there to ask them for help, or something o3o

    ReplyDelete