Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Saga 8 Main Story Translation

Firstly, you encounter the party here.

The starting party

Upon talking to Belial...

Belial: Why are you all here?
Emil: I heard your world is in danger, I want to help.
Masha: We're all friends aren't we?
Belial: L-Listen here... ... ... Lurie... you told them didn't you?
Lurie: Yeah. Isn't it more fun to go with everyone?
Belial: You all have nothing to do with this! This is our, the Dominion's, problems! Especially you! *points at Masha*
Masha: Huh? Why me?
Belial: Our world isn't a place for girls. It's a world full of battles.
Masha: What's that supposed to mean!?
Lurie & Masha: That's discrimination!
Belial: Uuu...

Second time talking to Belial.

Belial: Hmm? What is it?
You: What happened in Dominion World?
Belial: The Dominion World, our hometown, is getting worse. To make sure of the situation we have to go back.
Lurie: That world have been in war for years. I heard things have gotten pretty bad... I have a bad feeling. I hope it's just me.
Belial: Maybe there's already a battle with them now even as we speak. Damn... Let's hurry, I need to go back as soon as possible...
Lurie: Don't be in such a rush. Let's check how things are going there first.
Masha: That's right. We should go there for now, right Emil?
Emil: Yeah. I will help as much as I can too.
You: I will help too.
Belial: You idiots... we're not going to play around here!
You: I won't change my mind.
Belial: Hmm...... Protect yourselves then, you got that? ... Follow me.

And then Belial opens the gate of Sky Tower, you and the rest of the party enter the elevator room.

Oh Lurie.

Belial: Listen, once you get there, you won't be able to use your power freely. Dominion and Emil worlds exist in drastically different space and time.
Lurie: We call that Dimensional Warp. It means becoming weak by changing worlds.
Belial: I can use my normal strength here, because it's my original world.

Suddenly...
Lyuma! Behind you!

Emil: Uwah!?
Masha: What?
Belial: Tsk! At a time like this! Lurie!
Lurie: I know! Just a little more!
Emil: What should we do!?
Masha: Of course there's no other choice but to fight!
Belial: I agree... We'll do something about this, you go first!
Lurie: Looks like there's no other way, huh. Just leave this to us.
Belial: Don't get in my way! Just go!
Emil: We'll do our best.
Masha: Don't underestimate us!
Lurie: You can go first.

Suddenly Incest'd


Then you arrive at Sky Tower Dominion World.

You have to go to West Fort and collect information.
And then once you entered the resistance headquarters...

No! Don't Shoot me! I came here in peace, look, I brought a carrot!

Leader: Don't move! I've never seen you before... who are you!

*You introduce yourself*

Leader: Oh, from the Emil World huh. Please forgive what I did earlier. I have many enemies. Wait! Don't move yet! I don't mean I don't believe you but my body reflex is high. You might get shot. So, what do you need?
You: An explanation about the Resistance.
Leader: You might have heard this from the other members... We're protecting this place from our enemies. Do you know about "DEM"s?
Leader: DEMs are what we call our enemies. They're mechanical dolls. They don't have hearts. Just a bunch of robots doing what they're told to. It seems like the came from the DEM world that exists far below Dominion World. They've been around since ancient times. Other than that, I don't know anything about them. Their goal is to take over our hometowns, and make it theirs. They're murderers. The capital Acropolis City has been occupied by them. Northern, Fareast, Iron South, Morg, we can no longer contact those areas. This place is the only one left behind.
Resistance is consisted of those who survived, and are trying to fight back. If you want to see for yourself, you can go to Acropolis City. It's... their military base now.
Leader: Are you interested in joining us now? You don't look like a bad person. As long as you can fight... Forgive us if it all seemed really harsh for you. But we value power more than anything here. If you join us, you can get items according to your deeds.

*You agree to join*

Leader: We're happy to have you. Now please sign here... ...of course, with your blood.

*Signs*

Leader: Good. With this, we're brothers now. Just think of me as your big brother. Tell me if you need something.

Resistance Security: Leader! Come here for a sec!
Leader: What is it!? I still have business here.
Resistance Security: There's a report from Silk Gate that a humanoid entity has been detected!
Leader: What did you say!? Okay, let's go!
Leader: Sorry, I got things to do. Please wait here for a while.

*after a long time of waiting*

You: ... ... ... I wonder where Silk Gate is. Maybe I'll ask one of the guards.

Then you go to Silk Gate.

The commander is twice as big.

West Fort Defense Commander: What was that explosion... Hm? Hey! This place is dangerous! Get away from he-- Hm? Looking for Leader?
Commander: He's far behind this door, the condition is really weird at the moment. I want to check up on him, but I can't leave my post here. ... Sorry, can you go see him in my place?

And then you see
A Murder Scene.

Leader: Ugh...
Mysterious Boy: Weak... Is this what you call a leader?
Mysterious Boy: ...You saw it didn't you?
Leader: Ugh... hurry.... run away.... he's... not... human......

And then I ran.

Popyun! Don't look! We should hurry and go back!!!

But suddenly.

NUUU I told you not to look!!!!!! See what happens now!

Mysterious Boy: Good timing. I'm not satisfied yet with that person.

*you choose to fight*

Popyun: I-I will protect Master! I won't let you raep her!!! /eaten

Mysterious Boy: You're also... weak. How boring...

Silk Gate Keeper: Hurry come this way! Leader went ahead! Hurry!

Mysterious Catty: ...
Mysterious Catty: ...... Master. Your goal has been achieved. This kind of thing isn't what Mother wants.
Mysterious Boy: Mother!? You're right Kuro. Do as Mother says. We're leaving this place...

You fainted and find yourself at the headquarter again.

Thanks for protecting me, Popyun. As my thanks I won't make you into a stew for the next 3 days.

Leader: Oh, you're conscious now? Thank goodness you're okay. I'm sorry for sitting like this. I injured my legs. I was told to rest... Well, at least I'm still alive. After that incident, according to the guards there no one else other than us who are unconscious. But more importantly, who was that? A human? He really looked similar to the Emil Race! Unlike other DEMs, I can't match his power and speed... Can you do me a favor? Please look for a young man named Belial. Eh? You know him?

*You explain what happened in Sky Tower*

Leader: Oh... don't worry, he won't be defeated that easily. He must have arrived in Dominion World safely by now. Please go and get him in Sky Tower. I'm counting on you!

You went to Sky Tower, but according to G-cup Belial already went to West Fort so now you go back. Then once you talked to leader again, he'll tell you that belial is still not here. Maybe they're still in battleship island to increase their levels. Then you find them in the tent at battleship.

So here you are! I've been looking everywhere! What are you doing at this time at this place? Now go home!!!

Lurie: Ah, you! You're safe! Thank goodness! We just arrived here.
Belial: We were worried about you! Phew... at least you're okay.
Masha: We managed to get those dragons back there but we ended up in a really different world.
Lurie: Yeah... there were people with transparent bodies. They possessed me as they please, it makes me feel weird. *shivers*
Belial: It's all because someone drove us to the wrong place...
Lurie: Your words hurt like a sword. What's done is done, right Emil?
Emil: ....
Lurie: Hey, Emil!
Emil: Ah, sorry! I was thinking about something.
Lurie: C'mon put yourself together. This isn't the Emil World you know. You might get hurt.
Emil: Right. I'm sorry Lurie.
Belial: Actually I wanted to go to West Fort as fast as possible but we should get some levels here first.
Emil: Yep, that's right. Would you like to come together with us?

*You explained what happened at West Fort*

Belial: What? Leader is badly injured now? I-I get it...
Lurie: We might get there soon if we run. Let's go then! How about Emil and the others?
Emil: Of course we're coming!
Masha: Naturally!
Belial: Alright then, let's get moving! Thanks for telling me. I want to know more about this new enemy. Sorry, but can you also come to West Fort?
Lurie: C'mon let's hurry, Belial!
Belial: Okay okay! We'll go ahead. Let's meet again after this!

Then you go back to the headquarter again.
(Note: Belial calls the leader 'big brother' in indo, but since it's weird to be saying big brother this big brother that in english, I'll just use Nii-san for now)

It seems Popyun can't help but gaze at Emil's Momo all the time. Is this love?

Belial: Nii-san...... how's your wound?
Leader: Belial! You're back!
Leader: You're back too. Here's for your efforts. Take it.

*You get 50 WRP*

Belial: So, where's Father?
Leader: ...He's already dead. When Acropolis fell to the hands of the enemy, he fought to make sure the others can get away safely...
Belial: ......
Leader: We found an underground way below battleship island. According to the priest (Note: huh? priest? what?) it connects to Acropolis. It's not used anymore because it was buried after an earthquake. Currently we're cleaning out the dirt and opening the way. Once it's done, we can sneak into Acropolis. I should be leading them, but I can't do it anymore... My feet.... I can't move them.
Belial: Nii-san...
Leader: Please lead the army in my place. Continue your father's big name... the legendary warrior Orias. I believe you will be able to lead the spirit of everyone.
Lurie: But how about the barrier?
Emil: Barrier?
Lurie: Maybe you can take it as a magnetic force that strengthens DEMs. Before they attacked they had planted some kind of device that generates a magnetic force underground. If it's finished DEM's power would increase several times stronger! That's really bad! That's why it's hard to get back the land which they have conquered. Acronia Western Plains is starting to become like that too.
Leader: Let's hope they don't get us.
Lurie: I hope so. Any chance of winning?
Leader: There's no turning back. After Father's army lost, there are few fighters left. In addition, there's a spy here.
Belial: The one that looked like an Emil race?
Leader: In a short time, this town will turn into a battlefield. If even this town gets destroyed...
Lurie: ...

Emil: Excuse me...
Leader: What is it?
Emil: If we borrow the Titania's power, we might be able to destroy that barrier.
Leader: Titanias you say? When DEMs came out aren't they the only ones who shut themselves in their own world? Forget that plan...
Emil: I have Titania friends, Titus and Tita.
Masha: !
Masha: Emil... you... remember....?
Emil: yes. I once heard this story. Titania World is a world enshrouded in a magical barrier. Titania's barrier is the opposite of DEMs. It will nullify your power and abilities. That's why that world is always peaceful without any wars.
Belial: It sounds similar.
Lurie: They may have the same system. If we get into the Akashik Records from the main terminal, copy the base structure and make a duplicate of its system (note: Uhh... what the pen?), we can take care of the magnetic force!
Emil: L-Lurie?
Lurie: Don't worry, I won't force you guys to understand. We should talk to Professor Stein. He should be able to understand!
Leader: Ah... that's a way.
Emil: I will look for Titus. He should be in the Emil World now.
Lurie: I'm coming too! Without me no one would be able to talk about these things.
Belial: I'll stay here to help Nii-san leading the army. How about Masha?
Masha: I... I'll go back to Emil World, but I won't be going with Emil.
Emil: Huh? Why not?
Masha: I'll cooperate with the Guild Council to look for people to help.
Leader: You have my thanks
Emil: Masha...
Emil: Then how about you?

*Choose your route*

And then everyone said their goodbyes and you'll agree with the one you're going with to meet up again after they have more information and after you levelled up enough.

To be continued.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the translation (and the fun screenie commentary XD)!

    I wonder if that world that Belial and gang went to is a hint to a new world opening up in the future =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new world... I've wondered about that too.

    Uuu it'd be really fun if it's true...

    ReplyDelete
  3. NONSENSE I LAUGHED OTL

    Huuu so this is how it happens > ^ <

    Thanks very much for your hard work~

    Lurie: They may have the same system. If we get into the Akashik Records from the main terminal, copy the base structure and make a duplicate of its system "

    ... You're right. What the pen is this

    Also "Leader: There's no turning back. After Father's army lost, there are few fighters left. In addition, there's a spy here."

    W-what Leader had a stalker?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a question, I'm trying to do this but I think I messed up somehow... I only get an option where I can only donate and either way I get kicked out ._. did I do something wrong?

    ReplyDelete