Monday, November 21, 2011

So I solo'ed in Abyss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o8ESNlInc4

AD-chan asked for the details of what I've done, so, I basically took my best equipments with shield and everything to prioritize defense (this is the first time I actually have over 100 right def. Usually I have like 20). I brought some Mix juices because it's light and heals SP. I obviously used marionette for mp regen, and that's basically it.

I used the dream pattern I mentioned in the previous trapper cabal guide I posted.

The making of the video was not pleasant at all. There was too many hindrances, both irl and in-game orz. But I managed to do it in the end phew... The biggest problem in trying to do this was to figure out Robe Knight's move pattern. Apparently, their freaking attack range is 2. And they ALWAYS try to attack you in the most freaking way. Diagonally.

Once I learned that, it's no longer that hard, but it's still difficult to guess whether it'll stop at right or left. It's a 50-50 guess orz

Using the [1]-[9] spot I mentioned in the guide, let's expand the spot map:

p q r s t u v
o d e f g h w
n c 7 8 9 i x
mb 4 5 6 j y
l a 1 2 3 k z

spot [2] is where the player stands.

Robe knight will stop in either spot [c] or [i]. We don't know which one so take a quick wild guess. if your guess turn out to be wrong, quickly cover the other side before he stops at the designated point. This means if the hell brand will need to be placed on spot [c], [7], [4], [b], [m], [n], [o], [d] and [e] if it stops in the left side, or [i], [9], [6], [j], [y], [x], [w], [h], and [g] for the right side.

Once the first excruciation works, I just need to move back a little, and it will follow me and stop at the very same location as last time.

If I do this with full buff and spirit possess, I might be able to kill them in one excruciation with SS. o3o

No comments:

Post a Comment