Friday, November 25, 2011

huuuuu

(=∇=)(=∇=)(=∇=)
Our blog's post has been spammed by me lately for some reason.

Earlier when vinel came home from school, she screamed and congratulated me for my birthday. My dad then realized that today is my birthday and came to me and suddenly became a good parent. Apparently no one in my house remembered but vinel. My mom who's gone to work suddenly called back home and said happy birthday to me and stuff. I'm figuring my dad, after realizing it is my birthday, told her or something.

Ah well, it's not a touchy subject whatsoever btw (°コ°). I just find it really nonsense that you guys know about my birthday more than my own parents /shot

Anyway, I really thank you all for these birthday presents, it means a lot ;w;

I-I don't really know who gave these to me. They're suddenly in my inventory along with a mail from santa claus. Well, I'm positive it you guys' doing, and apparently it's not the doing of an individual.

Well, I'm really thankful... I've been wanting these hats for a while so... ;3;
And I never actually gave anything in someone's birthday either orz


I really really really like this hat. Thank you very much to everyone! (ノ°∇°)ノ
Even to those who didn't give me presents btw /shot
Thanks for staying and playing together with me all these years~ I love you guys ヽ(>∇<)ノ

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you again, Trass~ Hohohohoho~

    Ah, I'll just let you know that I didn't know anything about the stuffs that suddenly appeared in your inventory. (;-_-) I'm still on mid examination and that shout via megachot was the only thing I did for you on your birthday /shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. What presents you got btw? /o/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah it's okay AD-chan =w=

    And I got a skull hat, arabian hat, and an SP >3<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday (again and again and again... as many times as you wish =3), and kong on receiving such kingly gifts >w<. It makes me proud to be a member of such a generous and loving ring (even though I contributed nothing, gahahahaha-*shot*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wohohoho love you too~ ヽ(>∇<)ノ /smacked
    It's too bad you didn't get any fancy pants(u) huh? o3o
    Ask Santa for it next year~

    ReplyDelete