Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A KT Together

Out of whim veil and I wanted to participate on today's KT, so we did.

Since we're n00bs at this, we had Al tutoring us o/ the first plan is to have me Wrathing from the inside of veil. Our biggest worry when Wrathing in PvP is the Sage's Reflection, so were training our timing. We managed to get it right after some experiments, but then we realized it's only manageable during 1vs.1 fight. "orz

So I decided that I want to get killed while remaining outside.

During the first KT, our party was me, veil, Reika, Al, Mizumizu, and ch33ry. I didn't know ch33ry-san before, she/he's Al's friend (from here on will be called 'she' because of the outside looks). She's an unusual type of Merchant, I guess, I saw her throwing cards during the fight, it was awesome /o/


The first KT ended with Mizumizu win position in Nightingale, veil and Al in Collector, and me in Superman (hell yeah). And some randomness after the fight, the proof of Al's womanizer skill :


This picture is self-explanatory




7 comments:

  1. NUUUUUUU NUUUUUUUUUUUU
    NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    NUUUUU I WANT A HAREM OF CUTE GIRLS TOO WRYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  2. ( 'A'); ...over Harem of cute boys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... Let me emasculate Al with my Griel nao

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah.. it happened so fast.. I mean, it just happened, I can't help it, can I~? :D
    having a party with 1 little sis and 5 girls (1 was off already when the picture was taken), this is expected to happen, right? :D
    /shottothedeath

    @iluchan
    rather than having a harem of your own, why not just join us? :p

    @kai
    *cast invisibile*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I-I can't have both? /arrested

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Al no thanks, I don't want to join someone else's harem =w=

    ReplyDelete