Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Road to Lvl.98

Is not smooth at all. Grinding after the server merge is completely different, and not exactly in positive way ;-;




Have some mercy, kk and cc... "orz Two mobbing Elementalist/Enchanters in Light Tower A20! Did those guys graduate from Ruins? There is this thing called etiquette for grinding in open map like this. I was clearly had been there, grinding like a good girl, no mobbing, killing everything that attacks me. "OTL

Well... Guess people are people. It was wrong of me to think that all the server merge brings are good things.

DE is roughly 13 hours left, and I'm 15% left to level 98. Think I can make it?

2 comments:

  1. =_______=

    I can only wish you good luck now. Go Go Go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I can't help with Sera, orz! I hope when I make Liese-chan it'll be different. She should be support-attack type. I hope that will help on the future. ;A;

    ReplyDelete