Friday, September 9, 2011

First Day in Tomodachi

I logged in to this sight of packed Downtown.

So the server of Sakura and Hikari has merged and now has new name, Tomodachi. Though I think it's only moving Hikari players to Sakura and renaming the server, hohohohi~ =w=

Aside from the expected megachot wars and the now happening server down, everything's been great /o/ The advertisement reached eight pages and there be many cc-cc manis and kk-kk ganteng all over Acropolis! /o/ I even bought the Waitress Clothes and Rabbit Ears for very cheap prices from a golem that had _w2 on their nickname! o/ Nyu's wearing them now and she looks times cuter hohoho~

And and and... I was greeted and being talked two by some cc-cc manis from Hikari! They caught me off guard so I couldn't find out which rings they came from "orz

 Cc LadyYukina greeted me, perhaps because we wear same dress, while I was controlling Nyu and Ven, getting their carriers.

The "_W2" behind her name told me she was from Hikari. She's a BM/BH, I could tell from her Griel Blade /o/ So moe-moe~ I really adore those cat ears! She seems to be lagging though ;-; Wish you luck with everything you do after that, cc~ Don't die because of lag! ;o;


Heading to Acro to meet Squirmy, upon landing, cc HikaRiNoSora was heading to the center of the city, but she stopped and returned to ask me a question.


I thank my hair for letting me to meet such cute Druid/Bard girl. She's a Domi, quite unusual race for the job. Her hair is from Military Intro, I don't see many girls using that. Hope she won't change to Wild Medium too because her hair now already fits her so well!



Uuuu~ Long live Tomodachi server! May everyone gets along well forever and may every girl stays cute and only change to be much cuter~ /o/

4 comments:

  1. Nonsense iSpy cc Nikitaimutz in that first Downtown SS, does that make me a stalker /shot

    So many fashionable people gathered in one place... So powerful orz

    And that domi Vates is SUPER CUTE HNNNNNGH she's almost as cute as Ningyou-chan!!! /buried alive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stalker Potato >:U

    And yes yes, I agree with you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. "May everyone gets along well forever and may every girl stays cute and only change to be much cuter~ /o/"

    + "And may every guy stay ganteng and adopt fundoshi as the standard dress code \o/" /trambled

    ReplyDelete