Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The life of Level 98

 Yay for new level! Spent last DE in a week with veil. I got to lv98 and she got to lv95 /o/ I got tired with all the grindan so Imma just gonna wait till DE week to get to lv99. orz

After the tiring grindan, I decided that I should have fun during the Tsunkuyomi event! Here be the cc-cc manis I saw lately =v=

Cc MorieLychee from the Ring Heaven Angle's /o/ Saw her being lovely near the Lakeside Tita.


 Cc I forgot her name I saw in DT "orz Japanese fashion is so cute /o/



 Another cc whose name I couldn't remember orz She's all white, so pure... <3


 THIS IS PSYCHE-SAN FROM GIRLS DEAD MONSTER SHE'S MAI WAI-- /headshot


High collar intro is really lovely. I'd love to have one for one of my girls, but it's so really expensive and I don't really want to gamble this lottery :<

 I went to see the moon in Tiny Island, but I found a princess who is far more beautiful than the Moon Princess herself. Cc DevilKiss, as if she was telling me "Catch me if you can~", bubusing away as soon as she set her cute feet on the beach. ...I couldn't catch her up even with Pabus "orz ....This one-sided love is so cruel ;-;





So yesterday I decided to watch people hunting the Mad Cinnamon in Iron Volcano. Someone asked me if I wanna join their party and of course I said yes /o/ The fight is relatively easy, especially after another person came up and joined up, but the Cinna didn't drop anything but crystals for at least 5 hours, we finally got Luna Earrings around 10pm.

Now only the Moon Necklace left for me~ The necklaces gonna be worn by my twin girls Solerine and Solerina /o/

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow congrats AD-chan!!!
    Your MP has already passed your HP O3O

    Uuuu AD-chan's photos are the best. Such beautiful girls orz
    And everyone stalks Psyche-san! /o/

    ReplyDelete