Monday, September 24, 2012

First Time in Titania World

Today Hou invited me to go to the Garden of Oblivion. It's in Titania World, but to get to Tita World you need to beat Titania Dragon first. I haven't done that but thankfully I can just poss Hou (I wanted to beat Titagon together with you guys later orz).

We met up in Morg.
Like I said, we're going to the Garden of Oblivion to do some grinding. In case you didn't know, Garden of Oblivion is an Instance Dungeon (Like Downtown or Maimai ruins) in Titania World with high level monsters.

Anyway, I possed Hou and finally, for the first time, arrived in Aile Ciel, the Acropolis of Titania World.

BEAUTIFUUULLLL ;w;
The BGM is just heavenly too. It's a very beautiful place... It's like heaven.
I couldn't explore much since it wasn't what I came here for, but I'd like to do some sightseeing later, preferably when you guys are here.

Titania rori
Titania obaa-san
Bonus: Panty Shot
I really like this shot.
After walking around a bit, we went outside to the plains.

I think it's kind of sad though, how Dominion and Titania world still have so few maps. Well, not all of Emil world is opened yet, I know, but they should make more expansions to the other worlds too.

East Plains.
  
The next map is the Titania Beach. Where ECO Town used to be. You can see this huge hole on the ground that used to be ECO Town. The inside of the Hole is interesting too. Look at those stars. It's like what we see inside Whale Rock.

Dat Whale.
The whale is eating the town.
And finally we arrived at the place. This is the entrance to the dungeon.






Just like in Ruins. you need to get a quest to enter and once inside, the maps are completely random. But compared to Maimai or Downtown, it's just simply more gorgeous.

The first map.
Small room.
Long path.
The lush greenery ;w;



The maps like the turning ones have a moderate amount of mobs, good for grinding. The mobs give around 20k exp per kill, but just like ruins, the small rooms will be the best to grind fast. We decided to give it a try anyway.

The result.

We could kill them fairly well, but the lack of healer makes their attacks quite hard to handle even with traps and pots. Hou pointed out how grinding here will be much more faster if we have a druid. I basically just need to spam Chaos Gate at the center. The map is small, and the mobs are all elemented. But unfortunately, there are no druids to ask for help to since Rie's ring doesn't have a single active druid in it. There's one but it's an alt (only temporary, but still).

I'd like to come inside again, the exp is really nice. I'll probably do it again later today, though most likely not in the crowded small rooms.

- Trass

3 comments:

  1. Titania rori omotikaeri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PANTSU SHOT /killed by Hou

    The whale is really interesting, I want to go hang out there sometime orz

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you go to the center of titania world? D:

    ReplyDelete