Monday, July 16, 2012

Saga 10 Main Story Translation

After the long procrastination, I present to you the Saga 10 Main Story Translation. To enjoy the full experience of the story, it is highly advised to read this post while playing through the event in-game. There are lots of cool animations and effects to see too.

Long time no see, Leader.
Leader: Ohh! Brother (Note: err... Sister maybe?) you've come! I knew you're going to come soon!

You: What are you up to?

Leader: Hm? You haven't heard? We have discovered a secret passage while we were digging underground! All this time the Resistance had trouble with infiltrating the enemy's defenses because they put up some kind of weird barrier...... But! We have a chance now because there's a secret passage below Battleship Island! That's why, Titus, Lurie who are here now, and You. I request your help and cooperation.

You: I'll help.

Leader: Then let me explain our plan...
Leader: ......
Leader: ... But the other members aren't here. Sorry to bother you, but can you call Belial, Masha, and Emil to come here? Belial should be in Battleship Island. For the others...
Lurie: Masha said she's going to West Acronia Plains with the Acronian mercenaries. Emil is... being forced into slavery by Doctor Stein as usual, it seems.
Lurie: ... Err, you didn't hear anything from Emil, Titus?
Titus: ...... Since when am I close friends with a person like him as to be hearing anything from him?
(Note: Titus tsun tsun.)
Lurie: .... Um, umm......
Lurie: Then you can go and ask Dr. Stein directly.
Leader: I'm sorry, but I'm counting on you.

So now you go to Dr. Stein

Still as crazy as ever.
Doctor: He's too slow. Where's Emil, this is too long!
Doctor: What? You need something to do with Stein the Genius?
Doctor: Ah... I see. In that case I'll return Emil to you guys. The problem is, he's currently out buying the ingredients for tonight's dinner... he should be back anytime soon.
Doctor: ......
Doctor: If this keeps up there will be no dinner! Hmm... There's something I need to talk about with Emil, so you can go and do something else in the mean time. When you're back with whatever you're going to do, Emil must be back also.

Now to go get Masha in the scary West Acronia Plains.

A group of Ojis.
Masha: Ah, how are you? Look, there are so much help from the Emil World. I couldn't have done it alone... Thank you for your help. Now we only have to take care of the leftover problems--

East Commander: What nonsense are you saying!? The strongest one is obviously the East Military! Our foods are the most delicious too!
(Note: What? Food? You're going to seduce the DEMs with foods or something?)

Masha: Sigh... There they go again...

South Commander: Ha ha ha! Aren't your people just good at handling farming tools? Though I need to give it to you. I'm impressed by how you actually hold up actual weapons instead of your 'farming tools'. Look at South's weapons. Sharp! Strong! Beautiful! They're all items with quality! And that of course makes South Army the strongest!
West Commander: Fufufu... Where do you think the minerals for those weapon's base ingredients came from? Without base materials, war is impossible! West is always the greatest!
North: Hmph! How can there be a weapon stronger than magic? Our army is consisted of full fledged magicians. Of course we're the strongest.
Mercenary Commander: This is why I hate you guys from the army... Looks like talking big is the only thing you guys are good at.
South: What did you say?!
Mercenary: What needed here is actual skills. If you're really as strong as you say you are, prove it! It's still not too late. Get your proud faces away of our sight if you're just going to get in our way.
East North South West: What did you say!?

Masha: ... Sorry, let me go there for a while.

Masha: Okay okay, stop right there!
Mercenary: Brats shouldn't meddle in adult's affairs, go away!
Masha: Ha!?
East North South West:Yeah that's right.
South: Step aside, brat!
Masha: .... Urgh--
Masha: Listen you fools, stop acting like such snotty brats! Can't you people get along a little? You're all comrades from the Emil World are you not!? look at the Resistance Army! The people from this world joined hands together and went through all of this by combining their powers! Compared to them, you're just a bunch of nonsense! What did you come here for in the first place? Were you trying to make this horrible war as an excuse to show off your strength and claim yourself to be the strongest? How useless!! If you really thing you're strong, then do it with actions! Not words!
East South West North: ..................
Masha: Haaaaaaaa, Really, you guys are an eyesore! If this is how it's going to be, you'd better be packing your things and go straight home to your mama! You're an insult to the people from this world who actually fight with their lives on the line!
East South West North: ..................
Masha: ...And one more thing, you old fart! Don't you ever call me a brat!
Mercenary: ....!? (O-Old fart...)
Masha: Do you have no idea who I might be? Look, I hired you guys with enough Gold didn't I? You dare to call your very client a brat!?
Mercenary: N-No... I mean-
Masha: We merchants and the master when it comes to handling mercenary... Don't get any weird ideas now, or there will be 'punishment'.
Mercenary: B-bu..bu-but
Masha: ...
Masha: I want to see that ridiculously expensive power of yours which cost me a whole life time's worth of fortune and a half. Now!
Mercenary: ...O-Okay.
Masha: ...*glares*
East: Uh...
East: Oh yeah! Taking care of the rations! Us the East Army will handle that!
Masha: ... *glares*
South: A-ah....
South: The equipments will be supplied by the South Army! High quality ones of course!
Masha: ... *glares*
West: Err...
West: W-West Army will provide the materials!
Masha: ... *glares*
North:  ...!
Masha: How about the North Army?
North: W-We... will...... help out in places where more manpower are needed!
Masha: Fine... Now that you know what you're going to do, move!
Mercenary: Y-Yes m'am!

Masha: Phew... Ah, right. Didn't you need me for something earlier? What is it?
You: ......
Masha: W-What's with you? ...You're scared? D-Don't be like that! I-I'm a nice person really! So... what was it?
Masha: Oh okay, I'll go to the Headquarter right away when I'm done here.

Only Belial is left.

Belial: Yo, how is it going? You've seen the passage right? With this we can sneak to the heart of the enemy's main base. This will be the main point of our counter attack. We can finally attack the core the enemy's operations. Hopefully this war can be ended soon... So what is it? Surely you didn't come here without a purpose right? Tell me--

???: Belial~!!
Red haired Belial Fan.
Erst: Belial. Should we put this there?
Belial: Yes, just leave it there.
Erst: Got it!

Belial: Sorry for the distraction... So you were--
???: Belial!!
Yellow haired Belial Fan.
Tuvaito: Belial, ...I'm sorry but can I have your autograph here?
Belial: Oh, sure thing.
Belial: There.
Tuvaito: Yes! Thank you very much!

Belial: Sorry once again... Anyway--
???: Belial!!
... Is it just me or Belial's Fans are all... guys? 
Belial: .... What is it this time!?
Drit: Haa... haa... W-We have a b-big trouble! I-I-Inside... the passage... t-th-there's...!!
Belial: Oi! Calm down! I don't know what you're trying to say! Breath in... breath out...
Drit: O-O-Okay! haa.. ha... ha...
Belial: ......Feeling better?
Drit: Yeah..... T-This is not the time to be calming down! Suddenly lots of rampaging monsters appeared inside! So...
Belial: What? Why didn't you tell me sooner!? Take me there!
Drit: R-Right!

Belial: Sorry I had to keep you waiting. Now then.
Belial: ................. What did you need me for agai--

???:  Be~lial~♪

Belial: Argh what now!?
(°∇°)
Belial: --!?
???: ... *suddenly hops around with pink ribbon in place in front of him*
Belial: W-Who the heck are you!?
???: ...
Belial: ...
???: ...... *keeps hopping*
Belial: ......
???: ......
Belial is showered with Love.
Belial: --!? Suspicious person!

???: !?
Belial: Don't run!
"Ahn~ Catch me if you can~~♥"
*sounds of punches and a man groaning*

Huh what? What 'exactly' did you do to that Panda, Belial?
Belial: ...
Belial: Now talk.

You explain.

Belial: I see. Alright, I'll stop by when I'm done with the things here. Just wait for me in the Headquarter.

Back with the crazy doctor.

Doctor: Oh, you're back at last! Eh, wait. You are... If you're looking for Emil, he's not back yet! Damn.. and I was looking forward to eating Mushroom Sukiyaki too...
Doctor: Sigh... Okay then, I'll let him know later. Rather than loitering around here like a fool, you'd better be going back to the HQ. Lots of people must have missed you.
*Stomach grumblings*
Doctor: Ugh... I'm hungry. I couldn't care less about what you need to do. I'm more concerned about my dinner... He's really taking his time. I'm so hungry...

Okay back to the Headquarters.


Leader: Oh, you're back! Thanks for your help. Uhh... where's Emil?
Leader: ...Ah. Emil is quite hard to see these days.
Titus: ...
Leader: Well there's nothing we can do about it then. Let's proceed with these members. So here's the plan--
Lurie: I as the mastermind of this plan will explain it to you guys♪
Leader: (M-Mastermind!?) Fine, go ahead.
Lurie: As you have known, DEM's base is protected by a barrier to prevent us from forcing our way in, that was our biggest problem. But it will be different now. We've got the secret underground passage directly from Battleship Underground to their main base. There is also the 'DEM Barrier Stabilizer' device created by the one and only Lurie-chan and Doctor Stein, which have been tested in West Acronia Plains with satisfying result! Next is the cooperation with the Emil World. And so, the real goal of this plan is to infiltrate the enemy's base and plant the DEM Stabilizer Device to weaken all of them! After that the Resistance army, backed with the Knightage troops and Mercenaries, will attack and drive the enemies out of the town. Meanwhile, we sneak inside their base taking advantage of their vulnerability because of the attack. The target is, the boss of the DEMs! I hereby name this mission... --"Operation Skink"!!
Hi Lurie. Your naming sense is as fabulous max as Aurica.
Belial: ......What a senseless name.
Titus: ...
Leader: A-Anyway, that's the gist of it. None of you wants to back down from this big responsibility right? If we send too many people, it'll beat the plan of sneaking in. That's why we only pick a selected few, elites with powerful abilities. That is you guys. If you have second thoughts, this is the time to back down. It's a matter of life and death.
Lurie: Naturally I'm in this. I made the plan after all.
Titus: I'm going as well.
Masha: Me too. It's not only the problem of the Dominions anymore.
Leader: How about you?
You: Of course I'm in!
Leader: I knew you'd say that. That's that. We will begin the operation tomorrow--
Emil: S-Sorry I'm late! I was enslaved by Dr. Stein the whole time!
Leader: Oh there he is. Let me explain what we talked about to him later. For now, you're dismissed.
Titus' flag with Emil is triggered.
Titus: ....Can you move aside?
Emil: Oh, sorry...
Titus: ......
Titus: Because of you... my sister...
Emil: Uh...
Masha: ...

And then night comes. The atmosphere is really cheerful, not a flick of tension can be felt...

Now this is where you will be walking around and see how everyone is preparing for tomorrow.

What is yaoi.

Mercenary: That man have been looking at me for a while... I wonder. But standing next to him like this... isn't that bad at all.
(note: Huh what yaoi between ojis what huh the sky is red huh what huh)

Yorun: At last, the chance for us comes, Thor.
Thor: That's right. But! There's one thing bugging me.
Yorun: What? At a time like this too... Tell me.
Thor: This is a big war but why aren't we wearing Centurion Armor?!
Yorun: That again... I told you the materials are limited. Besides, it won't fit your helm will it?
Thor: What ? really? Oh well...
Yorun: You give up easier than I thought. By the way, are you really not going to take that helm off just once?
Thor: No.

Ada: At last the time has come. Let's show off the fruits of our training all this time!
Resistance: Yeah!
Joker: Your spirit is not bad, but try not to be a hindrance.
Ada: hah! We'll see who will be the hindrance later!
Joker: Want to have a little test before the real thing?
Ada: Sure!
Resistance: Awawawa
Ada: ...
Joker: ....
Resistance: Stop it! There's no point fighting between friends right? We should be combining our powers!
Ada: That's right... let's settle this after the war
Joker: Whatever
Resistance: Haah...
I think if we dye the hair black she'll become Desu-chan

Lurie: The moon is beautiful... Hopefully everything goes according to plan tomorrow... Well, there's no use thinking about it now! We only need to work hard to survive!

Hi Masha, this is Popyun the emergency ration. Popyun, this is Masha the Yandere M-Cup.

Masha: It's tomorrow huh... I'm really nervous, I can't even sleep. We might be lucky we're still here now, but there's no more backing down. Now isn't the time to think about race differences and all that. Just look! I'll help as much as I can with my hired Mercenaries!

Right after triggering the flag. Titus and Emil are bonding.

Titus: I... can never forgive Emil. I know he's not a bad person. I also know Tita did on her own. But still, I can't forgive him. I know my personal emotions will hold us back in this war. That's why, I'll leave behind my 'emotions' here.
Emil: Titus... I...
Titus: E-Emil! ...Don't say another word. Just do what you can... for now.
Emil: ...
These people are my favorite.

Instructor Gunbal:  For this very day, you have went through the extreme training under me. You're no longer Pururus! The Death God is our friend!
Trainees: Sir, yes sir!
Gunbal: It's time to show them your real power!
Trainees: Sir, yes sir!
Gunbal: Dominus!
Dominus: !?
Gunbal: Margue!
Margue: !?
Gunbal: Macrie!
Macrie: !?
Trainees: (H-He actually called us by name!?)
Gunbal: You have tried your best. There is no more I can teach you. But remember one thing. Make sure... make sure you all will be back and standing here again alive! Understood!? This is the last lesson I give to you!
Dominus: Se-Sergeant...!
Margue: Sergeant Gunbal!!
Macrie: ... Sergeant!
*Trainees closes in and hug*
Dominus: I'm so touched!
Margue: Sergeant! I'm really touched!!
Macrie: Sergeant!
Gunbal: You crybabies!!!
Trainees: Uwaaa!
Gunbal: Quit crying!
Trainees: Uwaaa!
Gunbal: You're shedding your tears for something stupid!
Trainees: Uwaaa!
Gunbal: ...
Gunbal: You're annoying!
*Trainees get blown away*
Trainees: Uwaaah!! Kya!!! Guwaa!!!
Dominus: Hahaha...
Margue: Now that's...
Macrie: The sergeant we know!
Gunbal: Hmph!

Belial: ....It's time. I can't sleep at all if I think about tomorrow... I guess I'm nervous. My father died. My brother is in that condition. Do I really have what it takes to lead everybody...? The more I think about it, the more nervous I become... Ah, sorry. How embarrassing... I let you see my weak side. It's weird... when I talk to you, I feel a lot calmer. I think I can sleep well tonight... I'm sorry again, I kept talking since a while ago. I want to enjoy the night wind a bit more. Ack, it's this time already. It's time to sleep. How about you?
*Chooses sleep*
(Note: Wait wait wait wait just a second. What is it that you're trying to pull here, Belial? What are you going to do with Yield!? WHAT ARE YOU- /slapped)
Belial: Ah yeah, we'll meet again in the HQ tomorrow. Don't oversleep.

The next day.

Leader: Yo. You finally wake up...... You must have slept like a log. Hahaha that means we're going to make this a success for sure. Emil and the others went ahead except Lurie. They're all really tense. Emil must have arrived at Underground Battleship by now. Hurry, go after them. We're really counting on you!

Emil is particularly miserable in this episode.
Emil: Ah you!
Masha: You're late!
Titus: Really...
Lurie: I was really sure Emil will come last.
Emil: Huh? Why me?
Belial: Haha yeah. Okay, we're all here now. Let me call nii-san.
Wireless: Zzt...zz..zzzzt
Belial: Nii-san, it's me. Belial. Can you hear me?
Leader: Aa... it's a little noisy but I can hear you.
Belial: I met [player's name] just now.
Leader: Oh okay. Please stand by for a sec.
Belial: Ahh... got it.
Masha: ...At last.
Emil: Y-Yes...
Lurie: What is it Emil? You're shivering. If you're too nervous you won't be able to move later! Just relax, relax~♪
Lurie: ...Belial. You too.
Belial: I-I'm not like him! I-I'm not nervous at all!
Lurie: Hoho♪  Do you really mean it~?
Titus: Lurie, why aren't you nervous at all? Concentration is born from nervousness.
Lurie: Okay okay I'll try getting nervous too♪
Titus: ...Emil, in you're case you're too nervous. Look at [the player]. A little relaxed. ..... I won't forgive you if you're useless later.
Belial's pose when picking up the Wireless looks so... funny.
Emil: I-I know. I also don't plan on losing in a place like this.
Wireless: Zzt... Be..lial...
Belial: Everyone! Be quiet!
Leader: Belial can you hear me?
Belial: Yes. It's me, nii-san.
Leader: The preparation is complete. The distraction troops will move out. ...From here on out, Belial will be the leader of your team.
Belial: Ha? Me?
Leader: I know you can do it. You're the son of the legendary warrior Orius. Don't worry.
Belial: Nii-san..
Leader: ...It's time. Belial do it for me this time, won't you?
Belial: It's your responsibility.
Leader: Tch, fine.

Leader: Aa.. ahh... It's me again. Everyone can hear me? I'll be sending messages to you all through the wireless. Hmm I'm not cut out for this kind of talks, but just hear me out. First, I want to express my gratitude to my brothers Emils and Titanians who came all the way here to help us. Without your help, us Dominions won't be able to pull off a mission of this scale. Thank you. I really appreciate the help. I've been dreaming for the day when all races work together like this.
All Resistance: Uooo!!!
Leader: ...Now, for the Dominions. Long have we fought. Our fathers and grandfathers, even the great grandfathers from the last generation, have longed for the this day, when we might be able to put and end to this war. The Dominions history have always been stained by blood. Fortune, Land, Lives, many had been lost-- Including the ones we loved. That bloody history will be stopped soon. Because we will win! This long lasting battle, will be stopped today! With this, operation "Song of The Battlefield" starts!! My brothers, move out!!
All Resistence: Woooo!!!

Lurie: Oou!!
Masha: Belial's big brother is so cool...
Emil: Yeah.
Lurie: But.
Lurie: I thought I named this "Operation Skink".
Titus: D-Don't mind that!
Lurie: Nghh... I'm not really into this anymore... Oh well.
Belial: Enough talking. Let us go. According to the report from our spies, from the underground room, we can still go even deeper in the base. Our goal is this last room. If we move as a group, we'll attract attention. So we should go by ourselves. We'll meet again in that place. Got it? Good. Let's go!
Lurie: Okay, I'm going first. Bye~♪
Titus: Lurie, be careful!
Emil: Ahhh.... I'm getting more nervous!
Masha: Come on, you too!

And so, we're here.

Belial: You really took your time...
Masha: The serious things start now.
Lurie: Hmm... This is really different from what I expected, even for a DEM base.
Titus: I think a big battle will a occur here.
Belial: ... Before that happens let's finish what we came here for. We'll split into two teams now. Emil can possess you and go ahead.
Emil: Got it.
Belial: The rest will go after you. I don't know what will happen from now on, don't let your guard down. The timing for the attack is up to you, Yield. When you're ready come talk to me.

Masha: Kya!
*the ceiling started crumbling*
Belial: The above seemed to have started as well. Let's go.

Mission Start!!
And first encounter is a boss battle.

Emil: Wait, somebody's coming! W-What's that!?
DEM Boy: ...
Lurie: Damn, they got us!
Belial: We got to see a strong one right away huh.
Masha: W-What should we do now?!
Belial: Hmph. It's obvious isn't it. I'll have revenge for my brother!
Emil used his body as a shield. That sounds useful.
*Emil tries to block Belial's way*

Belial: What are you trying to do, Emil!?
Emil: Belial, leave this to us. They noticed us already, it's no use to stay here in this placing wasting time like that. Let us handle this, for those who fight above as well.
Masha: Emil what are you talking about!?
Titus: Emil is right. He's not our target. Remember our goal, Belial.
Belial: ...
Emil: Don't worry Masha, [player] is here. We won't lose!
Masha: But...
Belial: Let's go! Emil, [player], don't die here!
Emil: I promise!
Masha: Don't lose!
Lurie: We'll go ahead to the core then~♪
Titus: Emil, [player], we'll meet again soon.
Belial: Go!

Then the party tries to run, Dem boy tries to hold them but Emil came to the rescue.

Emil: I won't let you! Take this... Stein Bolt!!
(Note: Huh? Did Emil just throw the Bolt on his head or something?)
Boy: !?
Emil: Can you please let us through?
(Note: RAGE seriously Emil, after all that speech about leaving it to you, you plan to talk him out of this so you can waltz away!? Popyun! Bite him!)
Boy: .... Destroy.
Emil: We can't handle this with words huh... Look out, here he comes!

I beat him.

Emil: Haah... hahh... He's really strong (Note: NOT) but we somehow defeated him... With this, we also avenged Belial's brother....... Ah yeah! Dr. Stein's bolt! I threw it earlier... Now it's broken. I'm gonna get scolded for sure... But this is strange... I tried hard to take it off my head the other day but I couldn't so why... Maybe he foresaw this is going to happen. Dr. Stein is really a genius!
(Note: Uhh... sorry to break this to you, Emil. But I think Dr. Stein has successfully brainwashed you into his obedient slave.)
Emil: Let's go after Belial now!

Now we walk again.

Emil: Wait something's coming!
*Boy appears*
Emil: Woah... D-Didn't we beat him earlier?
Boy: ...
Emil: Be careful! He's going to do something!

*Boy splits into 7 like a boss*
Emil: Eh... What happened?

(Note: Boy splits into 7 like a boss, Emil.)

Boy: Destroy.
Boy: Destroy.
Boy: Destroy.
Boy: Destroy.
Boy: Destroy.

Emil: L-Look out!

And suddenly Gangraep tiem. I stood there like a fool until the DEMs started to crawl all over my body. I was really going to die so suddenly. I had lost all hope, so I ran, and ran as fast as I could. Leaving Popyun behind to die all alone as a decoy. Even then they still chased after me.

NUUUUUU NUUU NUUUUUUU

BUT! Before I know it I suddenly get full HP. It's Popyun! Being a turnip he is, ha cen use skills without instructions unlike when he's still a carrot, and plant healing came just at the right time. Resulting in me getting full recovery and the mobs to turn their eyes to Popyun, so he could tank for me instead. BUT again! It seems I underestimated Popyun. He could actually properly tank them all!

It was like, "YESSS POPYUUUN MY HERO! MY SAVIOR! GO MY LOVELY POPYUN!!! POPYUUUN!!!" /killed

Just when I finished killing over9000 Boys, Emil took care of one. Great job Emil! You really helped!

Emil: Haahh... hahh... What exactly just happened? ....Let's keep going. No use thinking about it, Belial must be waiting for us!

Walk again. Suddenly.

Boy: Destroy.
Emil: !? Tch... there's no end to them! I'll lure them away! Leave this to me!

You sure like to play the suicidal hero role, do you Emil? Because I'm a good person, I'll leave Emil behind all by himself so he can fulfill his lovely heroic suicide.
Emil is trying his best to do his shounen hero thing.

Emil: ... Take care of the others for me...
Emil: Uooohhh!!!
Boy: Perish now.
Emil: Uwaa!!
Emil: U-uh...
Emil: (Everyone... This is it... for me, huh... Tita... Forgive me...)

Familiar Voice: Don't mo~ve!
Leader: Sorry we took too long.
Cool Reinforcements.
Emil: Y-You're!
Boy: Destroy.
Ada: I won't let you! Take this! My attacks hurt right? Next!
Gunbal: Hmph! Try shooting me, you rotten pururu!
Gunbal: ... Is that all? Can't answer huh. You useless piece of scrap metal! You're afraid of me? Sorry, even then I'll still finish you all. This is war! You appearing in front of Gunbal is a big mistake! No mercy! Nuoooo!!!! Eat this! ...Hmph. How weak.
Leader: I told you, 'Don't move'. It means you're not allowed to move, dumbass!
Emil: B-Belial's brother... why are you here?
Leader: Leave this place to us. You can go meet Belial and the others.
Emil: B-But...
Leader: I've been patient enough. Leave everything to me now.
Emil: Ah, that's right... you're feet?
Leader: Oh, that? That's an acting... To fool your enemies, you need to fool your allies. Now then, you rotten DEMs. Feel my power!
Ada: Hah, since you already fooled us all with those feet of yours, you need to work really hard.
Leader: Oi oi, don't be angry...
Gunbal: Hmph you're a bad actor. I knew all along that you're only faking it!
Leader: You should go to where Belial is now, Emil!
Emil: Yes! Let's go!
Leader: It's been a while since I did a hunting like this... Come, you metal scraps!!!

You can see some cool battle scenes by talking to them.

Poor Masha. Did you use M-Cup as a cushio- /cupped
Emil: Masha! Masha! Hang in there!
Masha: Uu... Emil? You're alright... Thank goodness...
Emil: Masha!?
Titus: Don't worry. She's only unconscious. Leave this to me, Belial is in danger!
Emil: ... Okay, I'll leave her with you.

Lurie: !!
Emil: Lurie!
Lurie: Ugh... that woman is so strong.
Emil: Lurie! Are you okay?!
Lurie: I'm alright... I can still go. You'd better go to Belial.
Emil: G-Got it!
I-I'm coming!
Belial: Ugh!
DEM Girl: ...
Emil: Belial!
Belial: Be cafeful! We fought her before, but she's different now.
Girl: ...
Belial: Here she comes!!

Super cool battle scene.

Belial: It's dangerous, Emil!
Emil: Uwaah! Uhh...
Belial: Gah... damn...
Girl: Destroy intruder.
Belial: D-Do away, [player]!
Girl: !!
Boy: ...
Belial: Y-You're...
Boy: Stop it. This war is pointless.
Girl: ... Don't interfere, or you'll have to be destroyed too.
Boy: Wake up, Lily.
DEM-LYL-Xth: ...
(Note: cool name)
DEM-LYL-Xth: ...
Boy: ...
(Note: Silent treatment)
DEM-LYL-Xth: ...!?
DEM-LYL-Xth: ...Ugh...
Boy: ...
Belial: What's happening? Why is that DEM helping us...
Boy: I'm not planning to help you. I want to talk to Mother.
Belial: Mother?
Boy: Mother... Mother... I know you're here. Listen to me.
Boy: !? Mother...
Belial: So that's the leader of the DEMs... But it looks just like...!?
Mother: ...... What's the meaning of this, Lux? Why are you getting in my way?
(Note: NUU PRESSED ENTER TOO MUCH AND SKIPPED A FEW LINES)
Mother: -- That's right. That's our goal. So you remembers. The "Feelings" you talk of will only get in our way, so why would we need to have that? You're smart, so you'll understand, won't you Lux? Now throw away that ambiguous thing such as "Feeling" and kill the pests before you.
Lux: ... I can't.
Mother: ... You dare to ignore your orders?
Lux: I... can't do it.
Mother: Hmph... So you're a failed product. Very well. I shall get rid of you along with those pests! Starting with you, you useless machine!
Lux: Guah!
Mother: Haha! Is this the end?
Lux: Kuh!
Mother: Ahahahaha! Useless pests! Die! Die! I'll turn you into scraps!
Mother: !?
Belial: What was that!?
Mother: Kuh... this sensation...!
Mother: ... So you came out, Goddess... No, Demon.

Domigon onee-sama comes to the rescue.
???: ...
Mother: Why did you come again in this world you deserted? Are you also trying to get in my way? Or--
Mother: You think I'm a "failure", and you decided to get rid of me?
???: ...Heh.
Mother: Damn, you're underestimating me... You irritate me!
???: ... Stop using that power as you please.
Mother: I wondered what you were going to say. It turns out it's just nonsense... I will use this power! I will use this power to take over your place! You're not needed anymore, die!!
???: ...
Mother: Ugh, guahh!!
Mother: Hahh... hah... What did you just do!? Answer me, Dominion dragon!
Dominion Dragon - Arma: ...If this war isn't stopped, your fate, this world's fate, will end just like that... Your future is in their hands.
Mother: W-wait, where are you going!?
Mother: ...
Lux: Mother...
Mother: Fu fu fu... aha ha ha... I've been made fun of like that. No matter how strong you are, there's no way I'd be defeated here! Come, useless pests! I'll end your lives right here right now!
Lux: Mother!
POPYUN GO!!
And then we won.
"We did it?" You just stood there and not helping. Learn from Lux /shot

Leader: Don't move! ...Huh? You guys are okay.
Belial: Yeah, thankfully. Wait, nii-san! Your feet!
Leader: Ha ha ha, I'll explain it later. Uoohhh you!
Belial: Wait, he's not an enemy.... maybe...
Lux: ...
Mother: hahh... hahh... Ugh!! Impossible... for pests like you to defeat me...!
Lux: Mother, this is the end. It's useless...
Mother: Shut your trap!! I don't want to lose in a place like this!! If I'm beaten, then... everything will be for nothing!
Lux: Tch, Mother!
Lux: !?
Domigon: My replica says such sad things.
Mother: Silence! You know nothing!
Domigon: ...
Lux: Stop! Don't break Mother!
Lily: Uu...
Mother: Ugh..!?
Domigon: ...
Lily: Mo-Mother...
Lux: Please, I beg of you, don't destroy Mother...
Domigon: ...
Lux: ...I'm sorry, thank you for all the help.
Mother: Lily... Why? Why didn't protect me? You should have been perfectly programmed, so why--
Lily: S-Strange... I... I never liked Mother... My body moved on its own... Even though I don't like...Why... Moved on its own...? Can not comprehend... Maybe... Mother is important... Have to protect... Something in the memory made me move...
Mother: What weird words... Like humans...
Lux: That's right. DEMs like us also have feelings. Mother too-
Mother: !?
Lux: Those are tears, which come out when you're sad or happy... Mother has feelings.
Mother: ....
Mother: A replica like me also has feelings...
Lux: Mother, stop this war--
Mother: Never.
Leader: You're still going on about it! This war is useless!
Mother: That's not what I meant. This war will never be over, even if I stop here.
Leader: W-What do you mean!?
Mother: ... The war had already been here even far before I am created.
Leader: What!?
Mother: ... I am the "fake leader" of the Dominion World created by the DEMs. My mission is to keep the machine race going and-- to create the new generation DEMs. Those are Lily and Lux, they are supposed to follow my orders. Not every DEMs follow what I say. Some of them have been there before me and follow the orders of someone...
Belial: Who is that? Where is he now!?
Mother: Even I don't know. The database in this place doesn't record the past leaders or when the war started. Even if you searched through every corner of it, you won't find anything.
Belial: This is... impossible... That means... this war will not be over until either side gets completely annihilated...
Leader: We can't let this be! Isn't there any leads!?
Mother: .... The woman standing there seems to know something.
Domigon: ...
Emil: I'm sorry, but please tell us everything you know...
*Emil steps up*
Domigon: !? Hey! You fool!
Emil: Ha?
Domigon: Don't get any closer!!!
Emil: Uwaa!!
Masha: Emil!?
Leader: Hey, what are you doing!?
Domigon: Sorry.. I really didn't mean it... I'm sorry... (He looks exactly just like that person...)
Lurie: I think I know what that means.
Belial: Yeah...
Masha: !?
Domigon: Phew... As an apologize, I'll show you. What you're hoping for is in the world dazzling with light... Keep going if you want to know the truth.
Titus: The world dazzling with light... Titania World!?
Domigon: ...
Emil: Ouch... that really hurt...
Domigon: Tch...You're awake huh, just like what I hoped for.
Emil: Ha?
*Emil steps up*
Domigon: Uh, stay away!!!
*Emil steps up*
Domigon: !? Ugh, I-I can't take it anymore! ...I'm leaving!!
Emil: W-Wait a second!

Domigon: As long as you keep walking forward, we will meet again. Good bye, warriors...

Mother: Hoo... Even she couldn't face you... Who are you, exactly?
Emil: ...Ha?
(Note: Seriously Emil! Stop acting like a dumb duck who can only quack 'Ha'! /killed)
Mother: ... *stares*
Mother: .................. Ugh...
Lux: Mother, you look pale! What did you do!?
Mother: It's okay... looks like I got like this because I stared at his face...
Emil: ... H-How cruel...
(Note: NONSENSE DID EMIL TAKE IT AS "looks like I got like this because I stared at his face, his ugliness is making me want to vomit" ???? /killed by Emil)

Belial: So this is all for nothing...
Masha: ...
Leader: ...I don't think so. Remember what that pretty lady said? We need to go to the world dazzling with light. I'd like to go to Titania World, but I still can't leave this world. So, in my place, you should go, Belial.
Belial: ...Ah, sure.
Lurie: I'm coming too! Belial can't be left alone now, can he?♪
Belial: W-What's that supposed to mean!?
Lurie: You say that but deep down you're actually happy you have friends to go with you~ Belial, you're so cute♪
Belial: ...What!?
Titus: I'm coming.
Belial: You too!?
Titus: You don't like it? Isn't it good to have someone with a vast knowledge?
Belial: W-Well, you have a point...
Masha: I'm going as well. This war, Belial, is no longer the Dominion's matter alone.
Belial: ...Whatever.
Emil: I-I'll go too!
Belial: Emil... don't you still need to continue being Stein's slave?
Emil: Bu-But...
(Note: Huh Emil, you have no objections being used by that doctor huh.)
Emil: Why does it feel like everyone's being cruel to me today...
(Note: NONSENSE me too /shot)
Belial: I-I was just kidding... I'd like to have your help Emil.
Leader: [Player], I have a request. Can you keep helping Belial just like before? The way he's going to go through won't be easy. A hand from an experienced adventurer like you would be a great help... You don't mind, do you?
You: I'll do it.
Leader: Thank you! Then I can guard West Fort without worries.
Mother: Lux, Lily. You go with them. You can help as well...
Lux: Mother!?
Mother: Didn't you say you wanted to stop this war? If that's so then you have to go. I will try to control the others' activities from here.
Lux: I... I will follow my own path. I'll find the truth. Lily, you should go with them.
Lily: What...
Lux: Do yo mind?
*Lily approaches Belial*
Lily: Mnn...
Lily: Belial.....
Belial: W-what?
Lily: I... don't have to fight with you again, right?
Belial: Yeah... more or less...
Lily: Please take good care of me...
Belial: O-Okay...
Lurie: Now how can we get to Titania World?
Titus: That world is protected by a very strong barrier. We won't be able to walk in easily.
Lurie: We need to find a way in first huh.. hmm....This is going to take lots of time.
Leader: It'll be faster if you split up and look for clue, won't it? I will also ask Doctor Stein for help. Though I'm not sure if he can help... I'll let you know if we get something. For now, you're dismissed! Haah... now we're going to get busy again...
Lux: Mother, I'm going...
Mother: Be careful...
Belial: Now we have to go as well... I need to tell the other Resistance members about what happened.
Leader: Yes, this is a big victory for the Resistance if that's what you mean!
Lurie: See you later~
Emil: I'll work hard too so I won't lose to you!
Titus: I look forward to the day when we can see each other again.
Masha: I-I'll be even stronger!
Leader: Make sure you come by our place once in a while, or I'll get lonely, you know?
Lily: Mother, I'm going...
Mother: Please, take care...

We were leaving...

But suddenly Onee-sama appeared again.
Mother: Why are you still here!?
Domigon: I'll give you a present for the mistake of using human form carelessly...
Mother: Hmph... I'm ready. Boil, burn, go ahead...
Domigon: I'll take on your words.
Mother: What... My powers... are back? What do you mean by this!?
Domigon: A present. I told you that didn't I? It's that simple. You will temporarily take over my place to take care of this world. I used my power for that useless drama earlier. So I will rest in the meantime...
Mother: W-What!? A Replica also have my powers replicated right? Surely you don't mind? Well then, I'll leave it to you. Also, please take care of the dolls which still seem to be usable...
(Note: This. This last sentence. I have a bad feeling about this... What does that even mean? Usable dolls? Lux and Lily? Or is it another thing? Domigon certainly doesn't look like she's completely on our side.)
Mother: .... Are you sure... with me?

4 comments: