Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello~ 2012!

Ilu's entry for the loading screen contest.
Our memories of being a Dragon's playthings =3


It's been a fun and eventful year, 2011. We've done quite a lot, including visiting Party-chan lots of times like unwanted relatives during Chinese New Year, challanging Titagon twice, Emilgon lots of times, in his various forms (though only once each for cowardly me XD), and more (yeah, really more, but I'm too lazy to find them all =P).

So, once again, thanks for being in the Ring, folks! We had a lot of fun as well as a number of frustrations, but I'm glad we have more or less managed to stay together for this whole year =3. Come 2012, I pray that everyone will continue to support the Ring and each other, and that you'll continue to find our time together meaningful and enjoyable =3.

All the best in 2012! (@^_^)b

3 comments:

  1. And this year.... we shall do lv110 weapon quest together! \O/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, of course I didn't actually wear that to battle (not to Emilgon fights anyway...). Ilu graciously accepted my silly request to be drawn that way and to repay her I wore that outfit for a month or so after the results were revealed =3

    ReplyDelete