Thursday, December 1, 2011

Stalker's Notes

Since no one else has posted but Trass here's a post that's not from a pepen =w=

(°∀°)I've been getting into stalking people lately. Usually they're very cute and fashionable girls (since guys tend to spam whatever ultra expensive clothing they can get their hands on). Of course, people also tend to run away easily, so it's hard to savor them unless I can take a bunch of SS of them. So anyway, to commemorate you guys' reaching 99, here's a showcase of some cute girls ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

N-No it's not like that's just an excuse which has nothing at all to do with this subject or anything.

(Warning: Heavy with Image)




First up are these two cc from a long time ago. They were some of the first to get the green knit from the Cherry Blossom Watching event, and they used them well. =w=



cc AkaneChizuru, who saved a lot of people at Symbol 4 when she cast FS to everyone. She worked hard for us ;w; I actually have a lot of SS of her (at least three sets) but this one is my favorite.



cc Aloycia. Her wardrobe isn't very original, since it's a set after all, but it suits her very well nonetheless. I think her hair and face are what bring out the cuteness of the clothes and herself.



cc Manachi. She has the simplest and most economical outfit of all the stalked people, but somehow she's just as cute. The finest simplicity!




Of course, we can't forget our own very adorable and beautiful girls. Milla-chan is definitely one of the cutest girls I've seen because of the calming colors and how everything works well in her outfit.



A cute boy.



Another simply-dressed but super cute cc by the name of cakuLe. Actually, I think she's one of the more well-known players since I know I've seen her around before. But anyway, her outfit here makes her stand out because of how casual yet cute it is. (And also, dat crawler dat megane HNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHH)



cc AliceClockworks. She looks so COOL HUUUUUUU. In that type of "I'm working hard at my job, don't get in my way" type of feel. She's the type of person you'd admire as being "one of the best". Like a manga character =w=
Actually, her owner is TachibanaChan, but I found that out afterwards in gate00. It's interesting to know this type of cool cc is a friend of a friend uuuuuu
Anyway, I love how she put her outfit together. So cool and unique. She reminds me a little of Tegami Bachi, too.



Finally we have cc ChizuruChan. Like AliceClockworks she's SO COOL AND AWESOME AND ANEUE-LIKE. That she's using a simple black shirt instead of something more expensive alongside her archangel pants and shoes makes an interesting blend of casual and cool. Her short hair and elf ears are so MOE so with the black theme and cool/casual look she becomes so KUUDERE MOE HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(also, DFC)


And finally,



Today's MrsCroth: Pride or Punishment?

4 comments:

  1. You frighten me, Ilu. It's almost as if you're everywhere, hiding behind a cablepost with a camera, drooling XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna afk so you can stalk and post screenshots of me. /shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y U No Mention Aurora when she's on the same frame as AkaneChizuru-san. ;A;

    Must've been an easy task taking Alice's SS since she's usually either AFK or at Arena.

    @Esta
    That reminded me of a certain octopus-tailed hair teleporter girl.

    ReplyDelete